- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 delivery
+ $7.99 delivery
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick, 7 milliliters
- Dual-action formula for pimple-prone skin
- Dries out blemishes and breakouts
- Help to improve the appearance of acne scars
- A sponge-tip applicator is convenient and easy-to-use
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.18 x 3.05 x 2.54 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B005GT1QYE
- Item Model Number : THUTEAJQD
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick is now a New dual-action formula that combines the power of 100 percent pure, Australian-grown Tea Tree oil with Manuka Honey. Specifically formulated for pimple-prone skin, Tea Tree oil dries out blemishes and breakouts, while Manuka Honey helps improve the appearance of acne scars. The dermatologically tested, the invisible formula has a sponge-tip applicator that is convenient and easy-to-use.
For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Honey Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool.
Apply to the appropriate areas as frequently as required.