Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 delivery
+ $7.95 delivery
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick, 7 milliliters
- CONTROLS ACNE & CORRECTS – Tired of trying to hide breakouts and looking for a convenient solution? Not ready to try our concealer stick yet? Let our invisible stick work for you with or without your makeup.
- DUAL ACTION FORMULA – 100% Pure Australian Tea tree oil with antibacterial action that dries out pimples and blackheads, Natural Manuka Honey to reduce appearance of acne scars.
- PRECISE & GENTLE APPLICATION: Our sponge tip applicator is convenient and easy to use, allows for precise and gentle application. Best of all? It's invisible.
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – Contains natural ingredients formulated for acne prone skin and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – We're proud of what we do – so we're keeping it local! For perfect cover, choose from Invisible, Light or Medium shade to complement your natural skin tone.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.18 x 3.05 x 2.54 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B005GT1QYE
- Item Model Number : THUTEAJQD
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick is now a New dual-action formula that combines the power of 100 percent pure, Australian-grown Tea Tree oil with Manuka Honey. Specifically formulated for pimple-prone skin, Tea Tree oil dries out blemishes and breakouts, while Manuka Honey helps improve the appearance of acne scars. The dermatologically tested, the invisible formula has a sponge-tip applicator that is convenient and easy-to-use.
From the manufacturer
How does our Tea Tree range work on pimples?
All the products in our Acne range are formulated with Thursday Plantation 100% pure Australian-grown Tea Tree oil. Our oil exceeds Australian and International minimum standards for Terpinen-4-ol the primary antibacterial active ingredient in Tea Tree Oil. It is this natural antibacterial action that controls pimples and acne for clearer looking skin.
- Made with 100% Pure Tea Tree oil
- Free from Benzoyl Peroxide
- Made in Australia*
- Not tested on Animals
*Excludes Tea Tree Face Wipes for Acne
Remove acne-causing impurities with a daily wash of Thursday Plantation Face Wash for Acne and weekly application of Tea Tree & Manuka Honey Clay Mask
Maintain clear, glowing skin with daily use of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner and Tea Tree Face Cream
Target pimples and blemishes with Thursday Plantation Medicated Gel for Acne
Improve the appearance of acne scars
Improve the appearance of acne scars with the Manuka Honey in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick with Manuka Honey
|Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne||Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner||Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne||Tea Tree Blemish Stick with Manuka Honey||Tea Tree Face Wipes for Acne|
|Size||150 mL||100 mL||25 g||7 mL||25wipes|
|Benefit||A foaming, soap-free cleanser helps prevent acne and pimples by gently cleansing the skin to remove the build up of excessive oils||Captures the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil and the toning benefits of Witch Hazel to purify the skin and tighten pores. Alcohol-free formula.||Concentrated formula penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out pimples and relieve acne symptoms. Always read the label. Follow the direction for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.||Specifically formulated for acne-prone skin, Tea Tree Oil dries out blemishes, while Manuka Honey helps improve the appearance of acne scars.||Combines the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil with the soothing properties of Copaiba oil to help cleanse acne-prone skin.|
|Use||Use daily as part of your everyday skin care regime||Use daily as part of your everyday skin care regime||Apply to affected areas morning and night||Apply to affected areas as frequently as required||Use daily to remove makeup and dirt.|
About Thursday Plantation
In the 1970s, Eric White, fascinated by the antibacterial power of Tea Tree oil started nurturing the dream of bringing the amazing benefits of this natural plant-based oil to the world. He established a Tea tree plantation in northern NSW, Australia, an environment ideal for the growth of the majestic medicinal Tea Tree.
Thursday Plantation’s strong heritage underpins all that we are. All of our products are developed based on the knowledge that has been passed down through generations combined with the latest scientific research.
For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Honey Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool.
Apply to the appropriate areas as frequently as required.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The sponge tip applicator isn't hygienic at all and it's even very inefficient at getting the gel out.
Difficult to get a lot of product out due to the wand , only allows you to apply a very thin layer on the spot .