|Package Dimensions||14.73 x 13.46 x 12.19 cm; 685 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MUS270100|
|Country Produced In||Nepal|
|Item Weight||685 g|
Tibetan Handmade Singing Bowl Set By YAK THERAPY - Om Mani Padme Hum - Excellent Resonance Healing & Meditation Yoga Bowl with Mallet, Silk Cushion & Silk Bag – Crown Chakra Balancing, Made in Nepal
- HANDMADE TRADITIONAL BOWL is made in a traditional way at a Nepalese singing bowl house; this beautiful piece of art is crafted with pure metals, featuring an engraved design and an amazing gold color; along with its harmonic, long-lasting ambient sound, this singing bowl will soon be your favorite item for relaxation and meditation; Om Mani Padma Hum
- COMPETE SET includes one Nepalese four-to-four-and-a-half-inch high-quality etching singing bowl made of seven different metals including copper, iron, tin, lead, zinc, silver, and gold using the genuine Tibetan techniques; a real silk cushion, a wooden leather mallet, a real silk drawstring protective bag, and a handmade gift box made of Lokta paper
- OVERALL WELLNESS is achieved by the tranquility of a singing bowl during yoga courses or in the privacy at home; the high resonance of this traditional Tibetan singing bowl balances your crown chakra, relaxes your body, and relieves stress; ideal for yoga training, Vipassana, Sahasrara, and Prayer for Peace of Mind; its pure sonic waves & healing properties promote relief from stress disorder, pain, and depression while proven to be beneficial for people suffering from various types of diseases
- A UNIQUE PRESENT for a beloved one that is useful and beneficial, arriving in a beautiful gift box, ready to calm, relax, and make he or she feel better and have less stress; the long-lasting sounds evoke a deep state of relaxation, the key to entering into mindfulness meditation; perfect for those who do yoga, meditation, and like healers, teachers, and students; FREE Ebook included
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE; YAK THERAPY aims to keep you perfectly happy with our products so offer a money back guarantee; if there are any concerns or questions, please contact us as we will make it right
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Need a meditative singing bowl to reduce stress and calm your nerves?
Try the YAK THERAPY Tibetan Meditation "Om Mani Padma Hum" Handmade Singing Bowl Set!
The pure sonic waves that ring from this Tibetan Singing Bowl will balance your crown chakras, which are indissolubly connected with mental peace, purposefulness, & connectedness.
Due to its excellent quality, this bowl produces long-lasting sounds which evoke a deep state of relaxation, the key to entering into mindfulness meditation.
Try YAK THERAPY for Meditation & Inner Peace
This 4-to-4.5 inch high-quality etched singing bowl is 100% handmade of 7 different metals: Copper, Iron, Tin, Lead, Zinc, Silver & Gold, using genuine Tibetan techniques for a real meditating experience.
How to Use a Singing Bowl:
Remove all items from the box.
Place the bowl on the soft padded cushion.
With the mallet in one hand, balance the bowl in place while holding the cushion in the other hand.
Gently tap the mallet to the outside & inside edges of the bowl.
The resonant sounds & deep vibrations will fill & calm your soul.
Store the bowl, mallet, & cushion in the silk bag.
What is Included:
1 Handmade Singing Bowl
1 Pure Silk Cushion
1 Wooden Leather Mallet
1 Pure Silk Drawstring Protective Bag
1 Protective Gift Box made of Nepalese Handmade Lokta Paper
1 Free Ebook by e-mail
Your Body is the Temple Where Your Spirit Lives- Treat It with Care.
Click the ADD TO CART button to get your “Om Mani Padma Hum” Singing Bowl by YAK THERAPY!
Perfect Gift for Yoga or Meditation Teachers, Healers, or Students
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you so much.
By Susan Allanson on 10 November 2020
Thank you so much.
I am embarrassed to give it to the person but cant afford to buy another one.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 16 January 2021
I read through the reviews before making my purchase. I was a little hesitant after seeing some of the "issues" that other purchasers had. I have addressed the ones I encountered, below...
1. The mildew/musty smell - Yes, it smelled musty. I aired out the pouch & cushion outside. Let the paper box air out. The issue was solved.
2. The sticky bowl - It was a bit tacky/sticky. So, I washed it & wiped it down well. The issue was solved.
3. The bowl won't sing - There are numerous YouTube tutorials on how to use a singing bowl. Watch them. It takes practice. You'll get the bowl to sing. I got ours to sing after watching videos & practicing. The issue was solved.
It is small (sits in your hand) & somewhat lightweight, so you need to really situate it in your palm properly, when attempting to use it.
Overall, I am rather pleased with this bowl. I bought it as a birthday present for my son when he turned 16, in January. He loves it. We've both played it. I find it incredibly relaxing & centering.