|Package Dimensions||11.94 x 11.94 x 8.38 cm; 331 Grams|
|Item Weight||331 g|
- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
|Price:||+ $10.13 Delivery|
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Secret to Gain Inner Peace
Nowadays, more and more people are suffering from an epidemic of stress and anxiety. Stress is the underlying cause of most disease.
In order to change that, we establish Tobelifo, Tobelifo means 'to belief in original goodliness', Tobelifo aims to bring peace mind back to people.
After Constant attempts, our Founder find Sing bowl can help the body to relax, calm the mind, heal the soul, help improve sleep,
which is widely used in meditation, mindfulness, yoga, beauty salon physiotherapy, sound therapy, spiritual gatherings, or any moment when you wish to create space and generate positive energy.
New research shows that the kind of sound can stimulate specific brain wave states that initiate the relaxation response, restore peace & harmony within the mind and body.
So you'll experience the enhanced creativity and mental clarity.
So Tobelifo has created artwork that awaken your every sense and deepen your experience of life.
Devote our heart and soul into making finest artwork and serving our customers. After all, that's what this journey of life is all about.
How to use a Singing Bowl:
1. Place the bowl on the cushion and hold in the palm of your hand.
2. Hold the mallet against the side of the bowl with your other hand firmly (but remember to keep your hand and wrist relaxed too).
3. Slowly run the mallet around the edge of the bowl applying even pressure and gradually speeding up until you hear the bowl starting to sing.
4. Now try speeding up each stroke or applying more pressure to change the tone of the bowl.
-If the bowl starts to make a rattling sound try slowing down and applying more pressure.
-Try experimenting with how you hold the mallet and the angle which you hold it against the bowl.