- HANDMADE: Hand-knit 100% soft New Zealand wool slipper booties, lined in soft sherpa fleece, featuring hand-stitched non-slip felt sole with gripper bottoms. These are the perfect slippers for cozy relaxing at home - easy to slip on and so comfortable you won’t want to take them off.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Hand-stitched wool felt non-slip soles with rubber grippers and a heel protector for extra durability. Made with ethically sourced New Zealand wool.
- COMFORT: Completely lined in soft sherpa fleece, these slippers are like a hug for your feet. They have extra cushioning from the felt sole and are designed to stay snug on your feet. Tibetan Socks are unisex and can fit men, women, boys and girls depending on the sized purchased. XS: Women’s 5-6 AU (35-36 EU), S: Women’s 7-8 AU (37-38 EU), M: Women’s 8.5-10 AU / Men’s 6-7 AU (39-41 EU), L: Men’s 8-10 AU (42-44 EU)
- EXTRA WARM: Perfect for those with low blood circulation or just the curse of cold feet, putting these soft wool slippers between you and the floor will provide a toasty toes all winter long.
- COZY & COMPASSIONATE: Made in Himalayan villages by local housewives, this generations-old handicraft allows mothers to stay home with their children while earning supplemental income. Our socks are packaged in a gift-able cloth draw-string bag, perfect for sharing the warmth with loved ones.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tibetan Socks are the original hand knit wool slipper socks made in the Himalayas. Featuring a 100% high quality New Zealand sheep's wool outer layer, a fully lined sherpa fleece inner sock, and a hand-stitched wool felt sole with non-slip gripper bottoms, these are the coziest slipper booties for men, women, boys and girls.
The original handmade wool slipper booties by Tibetan Socks
Step into cozy
Feel the Tibetan Socks difference. Our 100% New Zealand wool slippers are naturally temperature regulating, order resistant and soft to the touch. Lined in soft polar fleece, they're the perfect warm and cozy companion for cold feet. The wool felt sole with non slip grippers adds an extra layer of cushion underfoot and protects against wear and tear.
No Slip N' Slide
Non-slip soles with grippers provide a sure-footed feeling on hardwood floors when pottering about the house.
A hand-stitched felt heel guard provides a snug fit and extra durability.
Completely lined in soft fleece to prevent itch and provide extra warm insulation.
Your Tibetan Socks come packaged in a reusable cloth drawstring back which tells the social impact of your purchase.
Handmade in the Himalayas
Warm Feet, Warm Heart
Tibetan Socks are hand knit by over one hundred ladies in Himalayan villages. This handicraft work, passed down from generation to generation, is both a pleasurable pastime and a source of supplemental income. In this region of the world where women have limited access to education and employment, knitting helps provide for their families, allowing mothers to stay home while raising children and fulfilling household duties.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
These slippers are lined in "fleece" as in that soft polyester slightly fuzzy baby blanket material, not fleece like, say, a Patagonia pullover. Nevertheless, I think it's this fleece lining layer that's making these too small. I actually would not have minded just having the woven wool with no lining, but they are incredibly soft this way. Without wanting to damage them, I attempted several times to stretch them gently to fit my feet in the toe area, but they're not at all amenable to being stretched. The width and fit was otherwise fine for me; I wear an average width and have sorta narrow heels.
Oh yeah, FYI, in case you're giving these as a gift or are prone to be annoyed by such things, these have dorky large square faux leather labels on each of the heels (inside of an appliqued wool patch, no less) that I plan to remove with a seam ripper once I get the Mediums, but I'm generally irritated by shouty labels on all things.
-I have size 7.5/8 feet and they fit perfectly, the construction is sturdy and well made.
-They come with a soft fleece lining inside so there is no scratchy wool feeling.
-love supporting a socially conscious eco-friendly company
-my feet dont get too hot in these
Love how cozy these are for morning time when I'm enjoying my tea and need to fetch the newspaper.
Planning getting a few more pairs for my sisters :)
that have been arriving in South Florida. I bought the Black/White version in MEDIUM. I wear a size 8-8 1/2M
shoe. So glad I read another customer’s comment on the sizing.....I was going to follow the size chart provided
and order a small.....THANKFULLY I ordered a Medium......Perfect fit! I will likely hand wash. The attention to
detail is awesome.
They are fleece lined and so cheerful and bright.
(No outdoor soles or traction bumps on these- not a deal breaker for my mom- just an FYI).
And very happy to support this company and Tibet!