|Manufacturer||DC Cargo Mall|
|Brand||DC Cargo Mall|
|Package Dimensions||20.57 x 15.49 x 11.68 cm; 4.26 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||12FDRBOCSCZ|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||12FDRBOCSCZ|
|Item Weight||4.26 kg|
Ten 1/2" D Ring Tie-Down Anchors with Bolt-on Clip, Secure Cargo Tiedowns with Heavy Duty Silver Steel D-Rings
|Price:||+ $47.45 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THESE BOLT-ON D-RINGS are made of exceptionally heavy duty solid steel, 1/2" diameter thick. They are strong and durable, and can handle a load up to 4000 pounds. That means that these 10 rings can bear up to 40,000 pounds together! See the description for a clear guide on how to figure out your tiedown limits when loading cargo on trucks and trailers, especially if you're up for DOT inspection...
- SEE THE 7th PICTURE for a clear visual image of all the dimensions to make sure that this is the tie down you need. Please realize that these rings do come with 3" x 1 3/4" bolt-on mounting brackets but NOT installation bolts. Use 3/8" carriage bolts to secure.
- BOLTED D RINGS are the most handy and flexible tie downs available. Generally used as tie-down anchors on trucks, pickups, campers, vans, docks, boats, flatbeds, and trailers, they're also handy as wall hooks in organized garages, warehouses, and workshops. These D Rings are galvanized for superior corrosion- and rust- resistance
- 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" inner clearance. Once these Drings are mounted, you can USE THEM AS TIEDOWN ANCHORS for motorcycle straps, bungee cords, tarp straps, small chains, ratchet and cam straps, ropes, and other tie-downs. Ideal for securing kayaks, ATVs and other powersport equipment, bikes, refrigerators and similar appliances, delivery and moving boxes, camping gear, etc.
- INVEST IN THE BEST. DC Cargo Mall is the MANUFACTURER and only authorized seller of these awesome D rings. We stand confidently behind our products' quality with a 100% payment-back happiness guarantee, and we welcome questions, comments, and feedback (866.998.0577). By the way, feel free to check out this tie-down anchor in a 4-pack or as a smaller 3/8" or 1/4" diameter, as well as the many other valuable tie down products we offer.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
10 Cargo Tie-Down Anchors for Flatbed Trailers, Truck Beds, Cargo Vans, Garages
When you secure motorcycle with ratchet or cam straps, or when you tie-down a canvas or tarp with a rubber tarp strap or bungee cord, you need an anchor into which to hook your strap ends for ultimate security on the road. Bolted D rings are easy to use and the absolute in reliable tie-down anchors. They can be installed on all metal and wood vehicles, including flatbed trailers, trucks, and enclosed vans.
1/2" Diameter Silver Steel Bolt-on D Ring with Mounting Bracket
These 1/2" diameter silver steel D rings are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" with an inner clearance of 2 1/2" x 2 3/8". Their handy size allows them to be installed in tight spots; bolt these D rings to pickup truck beds, side rails, flatbed trailer stake pockets, or wherever else you need tie-down anchor spots. The included 3" x 1 3/4" mounting bracket clips get fastened down with just two bolts in their 7/16" x 7/16" square bolting holes.
Bolted D Ring Tie-Down Anchor, WLL 4,000 lbs
Each silver bolt-on D ring has an assembly break strength of 12,000 pounds and a 4,000 pound top safe working load limit.
Please note that D rings are tie-down anchors only and are not intended to be used for overhead lifting.
The total safe working load limit is determined by ADDING together:
» half of the working load limit of each tie-down that goes from an anchor point on the vehicle to an anchor point on an article of cargo
» the working load limit of each tie-down that is attached to an anchor point on the vehicle, passes through, over, or around the article of cargo, and is then attached to an anchor point on the same side of the vehicle
» the working load limit of each tie-down that goes from an anchor point on the vehicle, through, over, or around the article of cargo, and then attaches to another anchor point on the other side of the vehicle
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I used these on my folding harbor freight trailer as tie down points.
The suggested 3/8 coach won’t work.
As with the head of the bolt fouling out on the sharp up radius of the mounting bracket that fits over the Flat bar of the D shank, I’d just suggest 3/8 bolts with a flat washer.