Four 2' E Track Tie-Down Rail, Zinc-Coated Steel ETrack TieDowns, 2' Horizontal E-Tracks, Pack of 4 Bolt-On Tie Down Rails for Cargo on Pickups, Trucks, Trailers, Vans
|Price:||+ $62.09 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tying down a motorcycle and need several anchor spots? Securing a refrigerator and piano in your moving truck? Want to hold down delivery boxes while being able to remove one at a time? THE E-TRACK TIE-DOWN SYSTEM is versatile and easy to use, making it the recognizably ultimate choice in the trucking industry for organized systems in enclosed box trucks and trailers, cargo vans, flatbed/utility trailers, pickup beds, RVs, warehouses, garages, workshops, as well as other working/storage areas
- CLICK THE LAST SHOWN PICTURE for a detailed sketch that includes dimensions and click on the pictures to see more. These horizontal E-track rails are 2 feet long, and are available in other lengths as well. There are 1/4" pre-drilled holes along both sides of the tracks. E rails are as strong as their installation so be sure to use the proper materials and bolt firmly. Specific Etrack hardware kits are available from DC Cargo Mall.
- Anything with a STANDARD ETRACK spring fitting attachment can be inserted into the slots on these tracks with just a press of the lever on the fitting. These include logistic ratchet and cam buckle straps, D rings, O rings, hooks, bags, shoring beams and cargo bars. Additionally, we offer loose E fittings that can used to create custom E-track accessories and tie downs. Straps with hook ends will need an E track ring anchor to be used with the E-track.
- These E tracks' slots are horizontally placed, with a total of 12 slots each. (See the mechanical sketch for details.) There is nothing light or standard about a DC Cargo Mall E-track tiedown rail! It is made out of SOLID, DURABLE, HEAVY-DUTY STEEL, and galvanized with zinc for superior resistance to corrosion and rust. AS A GIFT for the trucker in your life or a NECESSARY PURCHASE for your home or business, this Etrack will only add indispensable value to your cargo securement system.
- Don't take a risk - INVEST IN THE BEST. DC CARGO MALL IS THE MANUFACTURER, only authorized seller of these tie-down rails. Part of the good ol' US of A, with customer service based in NJ, we stand behind our products with a 100% payment-back happiness guarantee; like em or chuck em - YOU WON'T LOSE by trying em. We've got your back! Feel free to contact us with questions and/or feedback. See our other fabulous values on E track attachments & accessories like rail cap ends, slot protectors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
E Track Tie-Down System in Trailers, Trucks, Vans
The E track is a broad system that will put you in control of your freight transport using a strong tie down system that works anywhere. The E track system is the ultimate in cargo tie-down dependability, with hundreds of options to secure every load's needs and is still so easy to use. Horizontal Etrack rails can be mounted onto the floor of a flatbed truck or utility trailer for optimal ATV, car, and motorcycle tie-down. They can also be placed on the wall for easy securement of small equipment, power tools, cargo bar load locks, lumber, personal belongings, packages and other types of freight. Horizontal E-tracks can be used solo or in pairs to secure large loads.
2' Long Horizontal E Track Rail, Zinc-Coated 12 Gauge Steel
See the 7th image above for a detailed mechanical sketch. This silver 2' horizontal E track trailer rail is the perfect anchor for your cargo tie down needs in pickup trucks, enclosed box trucks, reefers, large enclosed trailers, small cargo vans, flatbed and utility/motorcycle trailers, warehouses, garages, and other workspaces. The 12 1" x 2.5" slots are spaced 1" apart for custom placement of cargo tie-down straps and anchor rings. This 2' horizontal E track tiedown rail is made of a durable 12 gauge steel that can withstand outdoor elements and indoor roughhousing. It is coated with a silver zinc finish that increases its resistance to rust and corrosion.
This 2' horizontal Etrack is easy to install. It has 1/4" holes placed 2" apart along both edges. Screws or bolts only need to be fastened in every few holes so our packs of ten will be perfectly adequate for these 2' long rails. Once your E-track is mounted, insert ratchet and cam straps, D and O rings, wood beam sockets, cargo bars and shoring beams, and other tie-downs for a secure, streamlined cargo tiedown system.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I used them on the floor of my cargo trailer and with these, I simply do not worry about my load coming loose..... and no, I did not receive money or product for my review, they are just that good.