|Package Dimensions||22.2 x 6.2 x 3.71 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Tifanso Guitar Strap, Soft Cotton Guitar Straps With 3 Pick Holders, Strap Button Headstock Adaptor, 1 Pair Strap Locks and 3 Guitar Picks Set For electric/Acoustic Guitar (Coffee)
Enhance your purchase
- Comfortable and Adjustable: Guitar Strap length 36 to 62" inches Adjustable -suitable for men, women and children guitarist's. 100% cotton woven strap and genuine leather ends, will also prevent strain on your shoulder or back and will eliminate sweat discomfort.
- Universal and Durable: This universal shoulder guitar strap is perfect for your classical guitar, acoustic guitar, electric or bass guitar. Fit different player and guitar types, this hanging guitar strap guarantees safe holding of your instrument.
- Value Pack for Great Savings: Come with One Strap Button and One Pair Strap Locks and 3 Guitar Picks. Gift idea for guitar learner and musicians. The Strap Button looks great and will fasten and hold securely, will not damage your instrument's finish. The Strap Locks will lock your strap in seconds. The guitar picks will offer a warm, round music tone.
- Easy to Use and Will be Loved by Guitar Player. This guitar strap pack will bring the players a comfortable and stylish performance.
- Lifetime Guarantee - Any problems for this shoulder guitar straps pack please shoot message and we will send you a new one right away without any cost on your side. Enjoy this excellent gift for any occasion.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Guitar straps are not all just to hang your guitar. They are an extension of you and your style. But the most important part is Comfortable. 100% cotton woven strap will bring musician unbelievably soft, and comfortable to wear. It is Sturdy, long-lasting and guaranteed not to get overstretched or ripped in long time. Come with Strap Button Headstock Adaptor, 1 Pair Strap Locks and 3 Guitar Picks. Save your money and time to choose from market. Our lifetime guarantee assures that you will be satisfied with your purchase for many years to come.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 27 March 2019
You get that --and more/extra-- with the Tifanso guitar strap and the "more" means that you don't need anything else strap related. These extras and the price of the strap (was $7.99 when I got it) makes it a no-brainer and one of the best values out there.
With the exception of the shoe string --which seems to be standard--, here are the more/extra things that you get with the strap...
--1: Strap Button Headstock Adapter**.
--2: Safety Strap Locks***.
--3. Three (3) guitar picks/plectrums****.
If your guitar has 2 strap buttons, then you will not need items 1 or 3****, but I HIGHLY SUGGEST that EVERYONE use the strap locks.
* Not sure what the shoe string is really called, but if your guitar DOES NOT have 2 strap buttons: You are suppose to use it to tie to your guitar --above the nut under your strings--.
** That is what Tifanso calls it. In short: It will take the place of the shoe string. i.e., If your guitar DOES NOT have 2 strap buttons, then attach the adapter to your guitar --above the nut under your strings-- and then attach your strap to the adapter.
*** That is what Tifanso calls it. In short: They are rubber washers that you attach to your strap button after you put on your strap. They will stop your strap from coming off your guitar.
**** Okay, I get that you DON'T really need picks when you buy a strap. But this strap has a place where you can put 3 picks on it and can you really have enough picks?
Reviewed in the United States on 19 January 2019
They DO come off a little easier than the stiffer Fender ones, but not dangerously so in my opinion. I've tried them with 4 different thin straps (Fender, Gibson, Planet Waves straps) on different guitars, and they are secure enough I'm not worried about drops. Tried them on buttons ranging from over-sized Schecter and Gibson buttons down to the smaller Schaller strap lock buttons where I'd normally not trust a strap without the accompanying locks.
I haven't used these with thicker straps yet. Both my thicker straps have Schaller locks on them. I only have two sets of the locks though, so it's nice to know I can use these inexpensive washers on my Schaller-equipped guitars.