- Item Model Number: TB010361
- ASIN: B07SQYGSB6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 508 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,942 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #34 in Women's Boots
- Premium leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft insulation
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I got my pair of Timberland's when I was 18 out of the Freeman's catalogue! I don't wear them every day, but certainly every winter I have worn them regularly. I have travelled the world in them, scaled mountains in them, been hiking, decorated the house in them, whatever. I have used them as a proper workhorse boot and have actually never owned another pair of boots in all that time! These have always stood up to the test of time. Only now is the sole slightly corroding. With a nubuck brush, they still come up pretty good, though the leather has obviously faded.
The quality appears the same here, with thick leather and lots of stitching. They fit very well, just as expected and are very water-repellent. They are not waterproof, but it takes a lot to get your socks wet wearing these.
I'm sure many of you are just buying these for fashion, as I was back in the day (I was rocking that Wu-Tang style!) but I just had to let you know that these are actually serious boots and will last you for ages.
They are expensive, but you get what you pay for and over the course of twenty years, the £110 I spent on my pair doesn't seem so bad! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
1. Bin ich mir nicht sicher ob der Timberland Boot wirklich ein Orig,. ist ?
2. Es waren Kleberückstände von der Sohle am Schuh und bereits schwarze Striche am Oberleder - das darf bei diesem Preis nicht sein.
3. der Schuh ist in viel zu breit geschnitten dafür in der Länge nicht wirklich ausreichend. Trage normal 38.5, dieser in 39,5 passt mit einem dickeren Socken genau
4. Beim Ausziehen bröselt das Leder ab, ich hatte lauter gelbe Lederfussel auf meinen schwarzen Socken
Hätte den Schuh gerne behalten jedoch waren es leider zuviele Negativpunkt für diese Preisklasse
If you want a real timberland I highly recommended paying extra for the women's version, the leather is a far higher grade than the child's and padding is much softer feel. Watching her face as she put them on for the first time was priceless.
Girlfriend is happy so im happy and deserves 5 stars.