- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 27.2 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 104 g
- Item Model Number: TSC 20% Vitamin C+E FerulicAcid Serum1oz
- ASIN: B0036BI56G
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,434 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,327 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #112 in Facial Serums
Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Plus E Ferulic Acid Serum, 1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant that evens skin tone and helps build collagen. Also contains vitamin E and Ferulic Acid, used to extend the life and effectiveness of vitamin C.
- Paraben free, cruelty free, fragrance free, and no color dye added. Made in USA.
- Apply 2-3 drops to fingertips and smooth evenly onto cleansed skin morning and night.
- When freshly manufactured, the 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid serum is cloudy and thick in appearance, with slight yellowing. As the serum begins to age it starts to clear up, then begins with hints of yellowing, which is normal due to the Ferulic Acid, not the vitamin C. As long as it is in a yellow state, it is okay to use.
- Refrigeration is recommended, as mentioned on the box, to extend the shelf life of the serum and slow down the process of oxidation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Finally, The Most Effective & Natural Emu Oil Hair Butter Has Just Been Released! Fed up with weak, dull and brittle hair? Want to restore your hair’s elasticity and make it shine again? Torturing your hair with coloring dyes, styling products, continuous blow drying or curling irons? If you are nodding, then you should keep on reading. We have the ultimate hair butter formula for you. Forget about the “thin edges and split ends” nightmare once and for all with our Emu oil hair restoration butter. Condition, Soften & Strengthen Your Hair With Fro Butter Emu Oil Therapy! Combining only natural oils, nourishing extracts and vitamins and no oily build up afterwards, this hair butter is here to accommodate even your most demanding needs. It will gently condition, soften your hair and strengthen its core to the fullest. Stimulate hair growth and enjoy a soothing scalp effect at the same time! Get stronger and luscious hair with just a few uses per week. Just apply to scalp and massage or use it as a hair moisturizer. Here’s Why This Hair Butter Emu Oil Product Is The Right One For You: • Premium quality hair butter for men, women and teens. • Rich in Emu, Virgin Coconut, Shea Butter and Lavender Oils, Carrot and Pumpkin Seed Oils as well. • Rejuvenate weak hair follicles, promote hair growth, annihilate hair loss, and restore lost elasticity! • Get silky soft hair, hydrated and moisturized locks, and untangled hair from day one! • Hypoallergenic advanced hair formula. For curly, colored, straight, long, short, fragile and damaged hair! What are you waiting for? Get yours today, while supplies last! Scroll Up Please & Click Add To Cart Now!
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I use it every night after cleansing and before moisturizing (I wait a couple of minutes before moisturizing to let this stuff soak in). It's my holy grail, and I love it.
The serum came clear and stayed clear for around a month, no refrigeration. It has a slight hotdogish smell? Due to the ferulic acid, which all other vitamin c+ferulic acid serums have. The bottle it's in is extremely sturdy, I've dropped it a couple of times, no breaking or cracks.
The serum itself works wonders, I've been struggling with PIH for year and it has seemed to get rid of almost all of them in under a month! Make sure to wash your hands after or it'll tint your finger nails and skin orange.
Discontinue use as soon as you see that the serum has turned a dark yellow or brown!
Also, I've noticed that when I apply on at night and rub my face on lighter coloured sheets and pillow covers throughout the night, it leaves a brown-ish stain. I'm guessing it's what happens when the product oxidizes???