- Item Weight: 13.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: TW7C10400
- ASIN: B01GTPRQ1U
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1,711 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,041 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Durable Resin Case
- Adjustable and Washable Nylon Strap
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Easy-to-Read Dial with Multi-Colored Numerals
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
- Timex Kids Loss protection Plan (Available in North America and U.K.)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle|
|Case diameter||30 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||9 millimetres|
|Band width||15 millimetres|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water Pressure Resistance||100 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Once upon a time children were proud to tell time on their own. This just-for-kids watch will help them on their way, so they can live happily ever after…and on time.
From the manufacturer
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
A few design flaws (got the purple flower-themed one): the color choice for hours is particular, I would have gone for something way more visible. Also, I still don't understand why they put that tiny flower there, it makes a busy-looking watch even busier.
Not a recommended buy.
Only thing is that it's hard to find a replacement band. Its stretchy so it gets sweaty and wet and deals with kids day to day grime. Would have liked to easily buy replacement bands.