- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
TinaWood Acrylic Fingernail DIY Nail Art Display Stand Training Finger Practice Display Stand (White)
|Price:||+ $7.72 Delivery|
- ✿Practice finger stands: the practice finger stand are made of good quality plastic, durable enough for your daily using
- ✿Beautiful stands: 5 fingers with one Acrylic base. Perfect for display in the nail salon.
- ✿Magnetic stands: there are metal magnet each little stands and base. Easy to use and stay firmly.
- ✿Good for nail art training: these plastic practice fingers are good for nail art training/ practicing; Suitable for nail art beginners, lovers and salon artists.
- ✿Customer service: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you as soon as possible in 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Package Dimensions : 14.73 x 8.64 x 3.05 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2019
- Manufacturer : TinaWood
- ASIN : B07RS9WPXN
- Manufacturer reference : SS-9
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
-DIY Nail Art: these practice fingers are made of smooth and solid plastic, durable enough for your daily practicing for nail art.
-The size of each practice finger: 0.98" x 0.59"
The size of the base: 4.2" x 0.59" x 0.43"
-Tips to Use: Please stick fake nails with nail glue in the surface of practice finger's nail and then make DIY practices.
-Acrylic Magnetic Base: Each finger comes with a magnet on the bottom so that you can keep it firmly on the base.
-Please try not to practice nail art in these fingers directly without sticking fake nails, or it will be difficult to clean these fingers for next time using.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 16 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 10 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 18 June 2019