|Package Dimensions||11.68 x 6.86 x 5.33 cm; 227 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Steel Handle|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST-2|
|Item Weight||227 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.14 delivery
+ $12.00 delivery
TinaWood 2pcs Stainless Steel T Hooks T-Handle Meat Boning Hook for Kitchen Butcher Shop Restaurant BBQ Tool
Enhance your purchase
- Stainless steel meat hook, rustproof and non-deformed, ensuring durability and longevity.
- With these Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Meat Processing Butcher T hooks, you can hold the meat easy and quick to cut
- 2pcs T-shaped meat hooks ideal for butchers, chefs, meat processors, perfect sharp tool for hunters, BBQ grill masters, butcher shops, restaurant kitchens or other food prep settings.
- Note: The hooks are sharp, please store them where the children can not touch.
- If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you as soon as possible in 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2pcs stainless steel T hooks with sharp point and convenient non-slip grip handle for meat butchers
Ideal for butchers, chefs, meat processors, perfect tool for hunters, BBQ grill masters, butcher shops, restaurant kitchens or other food prep settings.
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Meat Processing Butcher Hook
Superior blade shape for easy cutting
2 x Stainless Steel T hooks
WARRANTY ANDCUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you as soon as possible in 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Overall I am happy with these meat hooks although I bought them to hook fish and pull them into my canoe when I am bow-fishing.
I like that they are stainless steel, I got two of these hooks for what one hay hook would cost at the local farm store.
The handle of these hooks are a hollow tube that I run some para-cord thru and snap a carabiner around a thwart of the canoe so that if it is pulled out of my hand by a big fish, I don't loose the meat hook.
If using these hooks or a hay hook to hook a fish off the side of your boat, DO NOT use an overhand swing as if you miss there is a chance you will hit your boat and these hooks are strong enough to penetrate it.. Use an UNDER hand swing or one AWAY from the side of the boat. Most of the time you will want to try to hook one of these into the gills and pull the fish in. These meat hooks are WAY cheaper than most gaffs I have seen for sale, but you have to use common sense.
Even my coworker ask to barrow my set of hooks when they do a similar project.
Flickady Fluck yeah I recommend these hooks
-a Texan Miner: Maintenance/Plant operator