|Mfg Recommended age||18 months and up|
|Package Dimensions||64.6 x 31.8 x 16.6 cm; 3 Kilograms|
Little Archer & Co.™ Three (3) Wheel Toddler/Child Scooter, Foldable with Adjustable Height and Lean Steer Design (Blue)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR – Our scooters grow with your child and are perfect for ages 2 to 5 years. The adjustable handlebars have four different heights; 63cm; 68cm; 74cm; and 81cm.
- BALANCED AND CONTROLLED – With 3 wheels and large deck for standing, our scooters allow for better balance and control for young riders.
- LEAN AND STEER TECHNOLOGY – This will help to prevent falls for young riders and develops balance, co-ordination and courage.
- DURABLE AND SAFE - Made from durable, quality materials that promote safety. The breaks are designed to allow the scooter to come to a gentle halt without heating rapidly.
- FOLDABLE AND EASY TO STORE – To unfold scooter, simply push the black button on the base of scooter as you pull back the handlebar firmly, away from the base. Ensure handlebar is fully extended in a horizontal position before trying to lift up into upright position. Packs away nicely for easy transportation and storage.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Toddlers and young children love to be on the go, so why not help them along with our three-wheeler scooter. Engineered using nothing but quality and durable materials that are tested to the highest safety standards, our scooter is the perfect toy to ensure a smooth ride. From a young age, they will learn to balance, practice coordination and learn courage. The lean and steer turning style is easily understood by younger children and the adjustable height means it can be used by all ages, yes, even mums and dads.
Please ensure that when your child is using or playing with scooter they are supervised and wearing safety equipment including, but not limited to a helmet. Upon arrival, ensure the scooter is inspected by an adult before use. If the scooter is damaged in any way, do not use. Scooter is only to be used on safe surfaces and under supervision. Little Archer & Co. do not accept any liabilities for improper use.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No assembly required, just unfold the handlebars and scoot away! Our 2 year old loves it and has already had countless hours of fun, with years more use ahead thanks to the adjustable height handlebars.
Highly recommended for anyone that is after a quality product for their child.
Compared to others we looked at in shops, quality seems great for the price. Also much easier to throw in the car when going to the park, than his bulkier trikes.
So far, so good! And I think this one will stand the test of time and hand-me-downs. Would definitely recommend.
My biggest criticism is the finishes.Most of the plastic components have sharp edges. I had to deburr a few edges.
The folding mechanism requires a lot of strength and the average <4 year old will not be able to fold the scooter.