Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua Eau de Perfume Spray, 100ml, Multi, 3.4 Ounce
- it is an irresistibly light way to wear the fragrance's citrus-and-amber signature
- A fresher expression of Neroli Portofino's clear and sparkling facets
- By Tom Ford, Made In the USA
- Brand: Tom Ford
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Universal Perfumes
- ASIN : B01DFFWUCW
- Item Model Number : 0888066047883
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Neroli Portofino Acqua is an invitation into the seductive atmosphere of the Italian Riviera from a new perspective-afloat in the coastline's idyllic azure waters with endless skies overhead and steep, verdant hillsides just within view.
Hold fragrance away from your body, at least 5-7 inches away. Point the nozzle in the direction of your body. Spray gently.