- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Tom Ford Patchouli Women Eau de Parfum, White, 100ml
- An Eau De Parfum by Tom Ford, this is a Patchouli fragrance for Women
- Top Notes - Bergamot; White peony; Coriander
- Middle Notes - Rose absolute; Jasmine; Ambrette seed
- Base Notes - Patchouli; Blonde woods; Incense
- Launched in 2008
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Product detailsSize:3.4 fl. oz.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.81 x 10.8 x 14.22 cm; 355 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Universal Perfumes - DI
- ASIN : B0036FTFDE
- Item Model Number : 163956
- Department : Womens
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied
Hold fragrance away from your body, at least 5-7 inches away. Point the nozzle in the direction of your body. Spray gently.
Alcohol Denat, Water, Parfum