|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 41.8 x 26.1 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||423109|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||4.3 Inches|
|Item Weight||1.25 kg|
Tommee Tippee Dreamee Video Baby Monitor with Camera, Night Vision, 4.3-Inch HD Display, Two-Way Audio, CrySensor, Movement Sensor Mat, 300m Range
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||TT VIDEO & MOVEMENT MONITOR|
|Video capture resolution||720p|
|Unit count||1 count|
|Low light technology||Night Color|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Secure sound, motion and video baby monitor: keep a close eye and ear on your baby while they sleep without waking them with the dreamee sleep and nursery video monitor system
- 360° night vision camera: the wall-mountable 360° infrared camera gives you a wide-angle view of your baby and allows you to tilt, pan and zoom in for a closer look, even in the darkest room
- Hd colour monitor with long-distance 300m range and vox mode: monitor your baby from different rooms and the garden via a 4.3-inch clear display. save battery power with the vox mode feature
- Cry sensor and two-way talk-back: the crysensor listens out for baby’s cries and soothes them with your choice of music while the two-way talk feature lets you reassure your baby with your voice
- Baby movement monitor and thermometer: the sensor pad monitors baby’s movements with adjustable sensitivity settings and the in-built room thermometer helps you to maintain a safe room temperature
Frequently bought together
Enjoy peace of mind while your baby sleeps with the dreamee sleep and nursery monitor system. packed full of clever technology, this easy to set up video baby monitor provides excellent audio and video quality so you can monitor your baby without the need to be in the nursery. this baby monitor uses digital enhanced cordless technology, and the video and audio are transmitted offline via radio waves providing you with completely safe, secure and interference-free monitoring. the wall-mountable smart 360° camera can move through 330° horizontally and 110° vertically and has a 60° wide angle field of view to give you a full view of baby’s cot. the automatic night vision camera uses infrared leds to allow you to see through the darkness for a clear view of your little one without the need to turn on the lights. watch and listen to your baby via a high-definition 4.3-inch colour display with 2x zoom function on the portable video monitor parent unit. the multiple microphones, two-way talk back feature with clear sound and the 300 m long-distance range enables you to soothe your baby from the parent unit even when you’re in another room or outside in the garden. the ‘out of range’ indicator will alert you if the link is lost. this baby movement monitor includes a sensor mat which is placed underneath your baby’s mattress. you will be alerted if baby is still for a prolonged period or if there’s a sudden big movement in their sleeping area. the sleep monitor has a crysensor function that listens out for your baby’s cries then automatically plays lullabies, natural sounds, or your choice of music via sd card to soothe and calm them. there’s also a handy sound-activated nightlight and an inbuilt room thermometer with hi/lo alarm so you can easily monitor the temperature in your baby’s room. the low radiation and energy-saving vox mode function switches the monitor into sleep mode when baby is sleeping but wakes up again as soon as sound is detected.
1x Dreamee Sleep & Nursery Monitor System
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Will have to go back to the next to me cot and find a product that actually works.
Screen intermittently went blank so couldn’t see anything. Had to turn it off and on quite often.
Sensor mat alarmed RELENTLESSLY throughout the night, waking the whole family up. Resulted in us having to keep turning the baby monitor off and back on again a few minutes later. Alarm sounded every 30 seconds or so on a bad night.
Blue light that shines from the camera was so bright it continuously disturbed the baby.
Battery life not great, always on charge.
Sound doesn’t always come through the monitor to let us know the baby is awake/unsettled.
We had to turn the whole thing off at the wall most nights and take the sensor mat from under the mattress and completely switch it off.
Sensor mat is awful.
Battery lasts about an hour!
The mats wire needs to be longer