|Product Dimensions||11 x 31.5 x 19.5 cm; 440 Grams|
|Item Model Number||423569|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Additional product features||Phthalate-Free; BPA-Free|
|Item Weight||440 g|
Tommee Tippee Express & Go Breast Milk Starter Set
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Starter Set contains all you need to turn your favourite pump into part of the Express and Go System ensuring you protect every drop of breast milk
- Pre-sterilised Express and Go pouches - use just one to express, store, warm and feed, so no transfers, no waste!
- Breast pump adapter set to fit with Medela, Lansinoh, Evenflo, Ameda, Philips Avent & Tommee Tippee
- Breast milk pouch bottle comes with our award-winning closer to nature teat for a smooth transition from breast to bottle.
- Breast Milk Starter Set contains 1 x Breast Milk Pouch bottle with 2 slow flow teats, 20 x Breast Milk Pouches, 1 x Breast Pump Adaptor Set
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Choosing to express gives you back some well-deserved freedom and flexibility, but the whole process can get messy and complicated. Our Express and Go range makes everything easier. By using a single pouch to express, store, warm and feed, there’s no need to transfer milk at any stage, so you’ll never lose a precious drop!
1 x Tommee Tippee Breast Milk Pouch bottle; 20 x Breast Milk Pouches; 1 x Breast Pump Adaptor Set; 2 x Closer to Nature slow flow teats; 1 x Instruction leaflet
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2018
I do have an issue with the smaller adaptor that fits my Medela pump, but it’s hard to remove the adaptor from the pump. It will also leak which is slightly annoying. I have found that if I pump into the Medela bottle then tip it in, as the solution.
You do get a lot of the money, with all the adaptors and the pouches. Will be repurchasing the pouches in the future.
My aim was to reduce the bulkiness of my pumping setup for transport to work, and taking 2 bags is much less bulky than 2 bottles. I had initially looked at some kind of sprung adaptor to allow me to pump into bags, but this feels much more secure and I think is much easier to use.
We haven't used the pouch bottle, as our baby is accustomed to the Nuby bottles, but it looks like a decent system.