|Package Dimensions||13.97 x 12.7 x 9.91 cm; 1.12 Kilograms|
|Item Package Quantity||4|
|Item Weight||1.12 kg|
Pack of 4 Tite Lok Truck Cap Topper Camper Shell Mounting Clamps Heavy Duty TL-2002
|Price:||+ $18.10 Delivery|
- 2" throat Depth,Max Clamp Thickness 1 9/16" thick,Clamp is 1.125" wide
- No-drill installation - Place clamp around bed rail and truck topper - Tighten included carriage bolt
- Designed for mounting truck caps with fiberglass or aluminum rails,Fits multiple makes and models
- Designed For Mounting Truck Caps Or Covers With Fiberglass Or Aluminum Rails
- C-clamps help you secure a hard tonneau cover or camper shell to the side rails of your pickup truck bed
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tite Lok Truck Topper Rail Clamps TL2002
2" throat Depth
Max Clamp Thickness 1 9/16" thick
Clamp is 1.125" wide
Note: Please review all product information to ensure that this product is compatible with your unit. A Message to the Customer: We constantly strive to provide clear and concise product information. We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to confirm product compatibility. It is your responsibility to confirm this is the correct product you need; therefore, we encourage all customers to fully review the information provided in this listing prior to purchase. Nothing is worse than having to return a product, trust us…we get it. Let’s work together to avoid this! If you are unsure as to whether or not this is the correct product for your unit, please ask. If you seek assistance we will need as much of the following information as possible, if applicable, to help you find the product you are looking for: Model, Spec and/or Type Number, Code and/or Serial Number, or Year
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 18 August 2020