|Package Dimensions||16.51 x 8.38 x 4.83 cm; 136 Grams|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 October 2018|
Torino Pro Hard 7 Row Palm Wave Brush By Brush King - #1900 - Hard 360 waves brush - Great for Wolfing - Great for coarse hair wavers - For 360 Waves
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||IR LABS NECK 484|
|Hair type||Coarse, Thick|
|Brand||TORINO PRO WAVE BRUSHES BY BRUSH KING|
About this item
- TORINO PRO #1900 - This 360 waves palm brush is a 7 row hard brush. This brush is comparable to the TP130 hard brush from the Fatality release dropped in 2017, but this brush is firmer than the TP130;
- This brush also has longer bristles than the tp130. This brush is not for fresh cuts, low cuts and should be used on a 3 length cut or higher; the TP1900 is great for wolfing, coarse hair and thick hair. This brush is great on the go.
- Brush King wave brushes are NOT recommended for wash and styles, shower brushing!
- Make sure to read the hair brush maintenance card included in every Torino Pro box, which tells you how to take care of your brush to make it last. Please follow all of the instructions provided.
Frequently bought together
Give the Gift of Waving! Nothing says "I Love You" More to a Waver than the Gift of a Brush King Wave Brush.
I have a selection of over 60 different 360 wave brushes for men and for all of your waving needs. That's the biggest selection of wave brushes than any other wave brush seller on Amazon! Each and every brush has its own unique purpose and benefit. Check out my entire line of Torino Pro Wave Brushes. To visit the Torino Pro store, click on the Torino Pro link above, right next to the title of this listing.
Why Buy Your Wave Brushes from Brush King?
You will be buying your wave brushes from a Master Wave Brush Designer and the maker of Royalty Wave Brushes. 99% of wave brush companies just slap their logo on an already existing hair brush, with no hand in the design process. I am the only one in the industry who designs his own wave brushes from start to finish, with Wavers like you in mind.
While other companies settle for putting out mediocre products, the Brush King has made it a priority to give you, the customer, a different wave brush for ALL stages of waving.
Have you ever felt like your old, cheap wave brush has lost its pull and you're no longer progressing? LOOK NO FURTHER! Brush King has many different offerings, from extra soft to extra hard, to give you more options; any firmness of bristle you need, Brush King has available!
I have different levels of soft, different levels of medium and different levels of hard so that you get exactly what you need at ANY point in your wave journey.
Buy now though! Because Brush King Wave Brushes sell fast! They might not be available tomorrow due to high demand and limited supply.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 3 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 24 January 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 27 May 2020
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.51 x 8.38 x 4.83 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Brush King
- ASIN : B07JZ2B84K
- Manufacturer reference : 1900
- Customer Reviews: