TowelSelections Men's Robe, Turkish Cotton Terry Kimono Bathrobe, Made in Turkey
- TERRY KIMONO ROBE - Men's terry cloth robe. These kimono style robes are absorbent, durable, lightweight and soft. Great for bath, pool and hot-tub. It is double stitched for durability. Featuring front pockets and a belt.
- PERFECT GIFT - Kimono style lightweight robe for men is the perfect gift for your loved ones. These bathrobes will keep you warm after bath and conserve your body heat. All you're going to need to do is find a reason to slip it on. This robe gives you the freedom to carry your personal items with you in the two pockets.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The soft Turkish cotton is soft and absorbent to make sure you stay comfortable. Completely breathable and biodegradable, this robe is even available in several different colors to make sure you get something that fits your personal style. It's also available in different sizes to get you the perfect, cozy fit.
- MADE IN TURKEY - Kimono terry robe is made of 100% Turkish Cotton. Machine washable, wash in warm water. Wash separately without bleach. Tumble dry low heat after removing the belt.
- CONFIDENCE IN TEXTILES - We believe in all our products. Our products are tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100. No matter your age you can get a lot from a bathrobe and we can help you find the right size and style.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Review this product
Top international reviews
Checking the Label, it was S/M. While it did fit me, it really is to tight to be really comfortable.
My mistake, was reading the instuctions to wash, before wearing the robe. Which may or may not have caused to shrink. I did follow the washing instructions.
Having washed it, I felt, i couldm't return it, after it being washed.
Other than the tight fit, it is a fine garment. I have no complaint as to the quality or comfort of the Robe.
Thanks for reading
now go get yourself one!
I am 6'3" and 250 pounds, this robe barely extends below my knees, the sleeves are too short and it barely comes together at the front.
It is not even remotely as shown in the illustration regarding body coverage.
Since there is no absolute guide for size in bath robes this company has decided to reinterpret it as though the Earth was populated by midgets.
This should have been sold as a medium - or maybe a "mini-robe".
If it were the right size it would be fine it is moderately well made.
They keep trying to save one more nickle and in this case they did it by making the robe smaller and smaller.