Tranquility Pro 2 Adjustable Bruxism Night Mouthpiece Sleep Mouthguard Mouth Guard Aid
- BRUXISM SUPPORT // Prevents teeth grinding at night 7. Mouth guard should feel custom snug into your mouth.
- PRECISION // Automold to your bite, just boil in water and then bite down on the moutpiece to form a comfortable mouthpiece customized to your bite a. Heat water and place hot water in a container large enough to be able to submerge mouth piece;1b. Have another container with reg. temp tap water;
- CLEAR MEASUREMENT // Reading to easily calibrate the mouthpiece to your desired setting 5. If mold feels snug, secure, and tight, then take out of mouth and place in other container of water.6. Take out of other container and place in your mouth to test.
- LOCK TECH // Precision lock technology, locks the mouthpiece in place at your desired setting, this can be changed at any time 2. Make sure soft plastic is secure into hard plastic (check all nipples are secure). Only submerge for 60 - 90 seconds. 3. Shake off any excess hot water, and place in your mouth;
- NEW DESIGN // Makes the mouth guard the most effective mouthpiece on the market 4a. Bite down hard and suck out all the air. Also, press firmly on your lips so that the soft gel portion molds even better.4b. When biting down, remember not to bite too hard where your teeth bite through the soft gel and are now touching the hard plastic
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.18 x 7.98 x 4.09 cm; 2 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Pro Tech Dental
- ASIN : B07BTL8QZ6
- Manufacturer reference : TRANQ
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,884 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
~ATTENTION TO ALL CUSTOMERS // NOT SUITABLE FOR SMALL MOUTHS~ BUYERS BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCK OFFS FROM 'M+M Sales' HOT OFF THE 2018 DESIGN BLOCK: Our Tranquility PRO 2.0 Professional Bruxism Night Guard is the most advanced and effective product on the market. With a smaller overall size than the competing brand. Tranquility PRO 2.0 Professional Bruxism Night Guard works well because it re-positions the mouth which in turn opens the airway that gets restricted by the soft pallet when sleeping. OUR SOLUTION TO YOU: The problem with mouthpieces on the market today is that they have only one setting to re-position your mouth and they are one solid piece that can usually mold to your mouth, but they can not adjust for your personal requirements. HERE IS THE DIFFERENCE: The Tranquility Professional Bruxism Night Guard has 10 incremental, 1 millimeter, possible adjustments. Some people will need to increase incremental adjustments over time, which just isn't possible with any other mouthpiece on the market. OUR PROMISE TO YOU: The Tranquility Professional Bruxism Night Guard has great functionality with the critical added feature of being able to adjust the mouthpiece according to your personal requirement
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On top of this, customer service was also top notch! I made a mistake whilst setting the guard (My fault) and the service rep sent me a new one without any fuss.
Would definitely recommend this. Small price paid for so much gained. A lot more comfortable than a CPAP
Top reviews from other countries
It's great sleeping until its time to get up, having normal dreams, and not fighting sleep at work.
A caveat: Don't do this without seeing a sleep specialist. There are a number of other conditions that this can't treat, that can only be determined by a professional sleep study. Also, MADs are only effective for mild to moderate apnea, and a sleep study is the only way you'll know how severe yours is.
The only suggestion for improvement: the numbers showing the amount of advancement are very hard to read. But, that's not a big deal, as you don't adjust once you have the right setting.
Ordered from hotel room on trip where wife again
Complained of snoring. Arrived home next day and device was there. I tried it on and thought well this is t too comfortable then realized I have to boil water and form it. What a difference! Fit perfectly after adjusting. Decided to download SnoreLab app and get a baseline. SnoreLab app gave me a sleep score of 35. Night 2 I tried the device with App running and, well, I’ve attached the results. Reduced from score of 35 to score of 11. As for comfort, yes, it is a little different having device in mouth but over the course of one night I adapted and don’t think it is going to be a problem. Definitely feel More rested today than usual after one nights use.