Travel Security Belt - Hidden Money Belt, Anti Theft Travel Belt TSA Approved
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHY IS THIS TRAVEL BELT UNIQUE? Unlike similar products, the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt is TSA approved and travel-friendly and features a new and improved buckle design with Travel Safety Lock Technology, ensuring the buckle, when closed, remains securely fastened.
- KEEP YOUR CASH SAFE FROM PICKPOCKETS - Equipped with an easy-to-use hidden zippered security pouch. This hidden money belt for travel conceals spare currency, a passport copy, and small travel accessories from thieves. Fully adjustable anti-theft belt for Men and Women, fits waist sizes 26" - 42".
- **BONUS #1** - EXCLUSIVE $300 TRIP ASSURANCE: In the event items are stolen from this travel security belt, we will reimburse you up to $300. This hidden travel wallet gives you complete Peace of Mind for your upcoming Trip!
- **BONUS #2 ** GLOBAL LOST & FOUND TAGS - Each Zero Grid Travel Money Belt includes 2 Recovery Tags from ReturnMe, the world's largest lost & found company. Stick these on your phone, laptop, camera, passport, etc and their 24/7 call center will help return lost items from anywhere in the world. By purchasing this pickpocket proof wallet from Zero Grid, this service is FREE for life.
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE - 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. PLUS - Save up to 25% when you buy 2 or more Zero Grid products, see details below.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 January 2019
- ASIN : B07M7MVBR4
- Department : Black
Best Sellers Rank:
62,739 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 9 in Money Belts
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Zero Grid Travel Security Belt is the traveler's 'insurance policy' against a stolen or lost wallet. Losing your wallet in a foreign country can be terrifying: you can be stranded in an unfamiliar place or worse.You can fit cash and paper copies of your IDs like your passport. Recover faster from a lost wallet by wearing the Zero Grid travel belt for men. Unlike a typical travel belt hidden with a zipper pouch on the reverse side, this travel belt with zipper has a 33% wider storage safe pocket. It's easy to access without removing the belt: just twist it, unzip the secret pouch, and get what you need. If you have tried any other hidden travel belt, you may have experienced the frustration of forcing tri-fold bills into a too-small money hidden compartment. Most money belt zipper pouches are just too tiny. The zippers are usually flimsy and tough to close. These common problems were solved with the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt: it has a top quality YKK zipper closure and is wide enough to hold bills folded only once. The zipper pocket on the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt extends through a much longer length of the travel belt to provide more storage space. Hide your bills with a simple bifold. Keep your money out of the hands of pickpockets and dishonest border agents. The storage pocket is 33% larger than most comparable products, which makes it both more functional and easier to use. Adjustable travel belt style fits waists from 26" to 42". Belt strap made from top grade nylon webbing (the same material as climbing harnesses). Durably molded plastic buckle. YKK zipper on a hidden pouch. Cut down on your travel worries with the Zero Grid Travel Security Belt. It's your personal safety money belt: keep spare cash and paper copies of your IDs in the hidden zipper pouch so that you can transform a nightmare scenario into a minor inconvenience.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Como ya dijeron, la hebilla se siente un poco dura, y con el tiempo veremos cuánto tarda en romperse, si es que se rompe.
Yo lo siento muy resistente en general, no es incómodo, y encima tiene las ventajas de que se le puede esconder dinero o cosas pequeñas y delgadas.
Definitivamente una compra recomendable, hasta ahora ha superado mis expectativas.