- Save 10% each on Buy 2, Save 20% offered by HEALTREE when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
HEALTREE Tea Tree Essential Oil - Australian 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oils | Perfect for Hair & Skin Care, Air Purifier, Diffuser, Humidifier, Aromatherapy Oils | 10 ml, ISO Analysis Attached
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|Ingredients:||Melaleuca alternifolia oil|
About this item
- The new raising star -The native Aboriginal tribes of Australia knew the benefits of Tea Tree long time ago, and knew how to use Tea Tree for its medicinal and healing properties. Now, Tea tree essential oil has been widely used and known for its anti-bacteria and antiseptic property. As it is now been used in soaps, deodorants, detergents and air fresheners.
- 100% Pure essential oils - We do not sell Cheap diluted essential oil as many others do. We only offer the authentic 100% Pure essential oil NOT diluted , NOT made with synthetic ingredient
- Proudly 100% Australian owned and made - Healtree is a brand born in Melbourne Victoria and proudly support the local community by Make Product Locally to ensure the quality and authenticity of our product
- 100% Natural ingredient - All of our essential oils and carrier oils is made with single ingredient without any additive and preservative
- Possible benefit and Uses: Oil Control & Pores; Acne, Air purifying
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.9 x 3 x 6.4 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 July 2018
- Manufacturer : HEALTREE PTY LTD
- ASIN : B07FYJ9HR4
- Manufacturer reference : TE09701
Best Sellers Rank:
7,436 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 144 in Aromatherapy Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.Where does the ingredient used in the HEALTREE Tea tree essential oil come from?
We use100% Australian Grown tea tree steam distilled to make our single ingredient 100% pure tea tree essential oil as Australia provide the highest quality tea tree.
2.Who are HEALTREE Australian?
We are an 100% Australian owned and operated boutique style oil manufacture, and we make every essential oil product Locally In Australia. At Healtree Australia we dedicated to provide the highest quality product and educate on all things essential oil.
3.How to use HEALTREE essential oil ?
Our essential oil can be used as aromatherapy combined with our Aroma stone or essential oil diffuser to create a calming and replaying yet good smelling atmosphere. It can also be used externally when diluted with our Carrier oil. For more recipe please and use please refer to essential guide or your therapist.
4.Method of making our HEALTREE essential oil
We honor the traditional way of making essential oil, we only use steam distilled and cold press as our method of making essential oil as these are the most traditional and chemical free method.
5.Any questions regarding the product
Please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any questions or concerns using Amazon message.
The Essential Oil should first be diluted in a Carrier Oil base to use.
HEALTREE™ Tea tree Essential oil 10ml use ingredients Grown in Australia, made and tested in Australia.
Melaleuca alternifolia oil
For Aromatherapy and diffuser can be used directly(1-2 Drops).Must be diluted before use directly on the skin(less than 3% essential oil combined).For a relaxing bath(3-6 drops).Also can be mixed with other essential oil. Goes with with Cedarwood, Sweet orange, Chamomile, lemon ,Grapefruit, Jasmine, Rosemary, Clary sage, Sandalwood and Grapefruit. Possible recipe Acne: Tea Tree 2 drops + Lavender 2 drops, or + Rosehip 10 drops
The information on HEALTREE™ is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be substituted for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. We suggest that you do not rely solely upon any programs or techniques, or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of our website for decision making, without obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional. The information on our website is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions, nor is it a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with a physician before beginning this or any other new health care program. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take internally. Do not apply directly to skin. Do not use if pregnant.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Definitely not like the drug store/chemist versions that are strong and mixed with acid and alcohol contents that are harsh for skin care lovers