Trekology UL Inflatable Sleeping Pad, Camping Mat for Sleeping - ALUFT UL80 Compact Lightweight Camp Mats, Ultralight Single Inflating Mattress for Hiking Tent Hammock (Gray)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand new design for 2019 - grab yours today! New curvature design that embraces your body to ensure a better sleep. Larger valve opening for faster inflation and deflation. Upgraded 40D material making it super light and ultra durable. Get one and feel the difference in this design today! Pairs well with Trekology ALUFT ultralight camping pillow or any foam pillows.
- REST WELL TONIGHT, ADVENTURE TOMORROW: Stay warm and comfortable from cold, wet, and uneven camp floor! This comfy mattress has a unique curvature design that holds your body in place at night. Never fear of falling on to the ground again! It keeps you insulated by elevating you 10cm from ground. You will find solid support from head to leg for a great night sleep. Get ready to be energetic for your adventure the next day! You won't miss your bed! Suitable for adults and kids alike!
- SUPER EASY to INFLATE and DEFLATE with our enlarged air valve: Blow air to your desired firmness by mouth or using standard electronic pumps (sold separately) and you are ready for a good night sleep outdoors! Deflation is as easy as opening the valve and pushing out the air, then folding the mat back to its carrying bag. You will be ready to go in seconds!
- COMPACT and EASY to CARRY - packs small to a size of 7.3 inch x 4.7 inch (18.5 cm x 12 cm) and only 560g (19.8 oz), it is extremely lightweight to carry around. Easy and compact to fit into your backpack, or any of your duffel bag for a perfect camping or backpacking trip! It's like carrying an ultra light foldable bed outdoors!
- PREMIUM QUALITY, ROBUST and STURDY: This heavy-duty mat is made of strong and durable 40D nylon with a premium water-resistant coating. It is designed to sustain extreme environments. It is a perfect mat for 3 seasons. The estimated R-value is around 1.6 to 2, with the exact value varies by measurement. Grab one and get ready for your hiking or camping trips!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UL80 Sleeping Mat -Thickness Matters!
- Cushion and Insulation - thicker pads means you can adjust the firmness of the pad based on your preference, while still keeping a good distance off the ground. More importantly, its ability to keep you warm throughout the night for a good night's sleep. The higher you are from the ground, the warmer you will feel.
- Best for Side Sleepers - Sleeping on your side can cause the full weight of your body to push the pad closer to the ground compared to sleeping on your back/stomach. Hence, side sleepers would benefit more from a pad that is at least 2 inches thick to provide the needed cushion/padding with enough elevation from the ground.
- Our UL80 Sleeping pad is 3.9 inches(10 cm) thick, providing you with a good amount of support while you sleep.
With an estimated R value between 2 to 2.5, this pad is great for 3-season camping (35.6F or 2C and above)!
COMPACT and LIGHTWEIGHT
Packs small to a size of 7.3 inch x 4.7 inch (18.5 cm x 12 cm) and only 560g (19.8 oz), it is lightweight to carry around. Easy and compact to fit into your backpack, or any of your duffel bag for a perfect camping or backpacking trip! It's like carrying an ultra light foldable bed outdoors!
New in UL80v2
New Curvature Design
This comfy mattress has a unique Curvature Design that create a ergonomic body support, providing a stable and comfortable sleeping surface. Never fear of falling on to the ground again! You will find solid support from head to leg for a great night sleep. Get ready to be energetic for your adventure the next day!
This heavy-duty mat is made of strong and durable 40D nylon with a premium water-resistant coating. It is waterproof, moisture-proof, tear-resistant. Also it is designed to sustain extreme environments!
Patented Valve System for Faster Air Flow
SUPER EASY to INFLATE and DEFLATE with our Enlarged Air Valve:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also reduced the weight of my previous mattresses. This mattress is 540g.
Surface was a little slippery but no different from any other mattress I have tried.
The valve system was excellent, in that it was simple and did not leak. I would have liked a method to adjust the pressure while lying on the mattress (but no one else has that either).
I haven’t slept on it yet but had a rest on it today and didn’t want to get up. It seems brilliant and the extra thickness (10cm approx) is such a good bonus.
Top international reviews
...*** UPDATE: I have now used this on 6 camp/hike treks and it worked flawlessly , never leaked a bit and gave me a great nights sleep...I'm buying another for the wife and for back up...great value and performance.
Was in jeden Fall angenehm ist, ist der Komfort den man durch die Höhe und Länge der Matratze bekommt. Dazu kommt noch ein wirklich geringes Gewicht und kleines Packmaß. Auch die Robustheit ist ok, jedenfalls ist sie so gut, wie man es wohl mit dem geringen Gewicht hinbekommen kann. Das Ventil hält auch dicht, so man darauf achtet es sauber zu halten. (Ein Sprühstoß Silikonöl wirkt bei solchen Ventilen übrigens Wunder).
Isolationseigenschaften hat die Matte jedoch keine. Ohne isolierende Unterlage wird das selbst im Sommer nichts. Aber was soll's? Diese Alu-Unterlagen gibt es hier für 5,-€, sie wiegen vielleicht 50g und schützen die Matte auch noch vor mechanischen Beschädigungen.
Zusammen mit einer leichten ALU- oder Evazoteunterlage eine bequeme, leichte und preiswerte Kombination für den Sommer.
Not really curvy in the middle as on the picture
It is comfortable, makes a bit noise when moving
Now lets see how it will be on the mountains!
I wish it was completely waterproof but it is just water resistant.
Die Matte ist sehr klein was das Packmass angeht. Daher optimal um es im Rucksack zu transportieren. Am Liegekomfort gibt es auch nichts zu beanstanden.
Mal schauen ob sie 10 Tage Trekking überlebt :-) danach, erweitere ich den Bericht...
As someone with a larger body, I wanted something that wouldn't tip and be a balancing act when I turned over in the night. It was comfortable and solid. Easy to blow up and left me well rested. When deflated it packs up so light.
The only negative is obviously the price, I would have liked it to be cheaper!
Inflation is a challenge - I tried to inflate by mouth one time, but had to lie down part way through - there's a lot of air needed. However once I'd invested in a hand pump, it was great, but I needed to devise my own adapter, as I couldn't find a commercial one.
Secondly, it is quite narrow, but sensibly long so your whole body fits onto the mat. Larger people might feel it's a bit tight.
I would also recommend making sure you have a horizontal surface. As there are no anchor points to the outside, when on a slope, there will be a tendency for the mat and you to head downhill through the night. As this is an inflatable, I would recommend using at least a thin foam mattress to give protection from sharp objects in the ground, and that also offers a little more insulation from the cold ground.
A great investment for me, and packs up so small, that you might lose track of it in your pack!