|Product Dimensions||40.64 x 30.48 x 10.16 cm; 635.03 Grams|
Trekology Ultralight Inflatable Camping Travel Pillow - ALUFT 2.0 Compressible, Compact, Comfortable, Ergonomic Inflating Pillows for Neck & Lumbar Support While Camp, Hiking, Backpacking
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🔥 New in 2.0! 🔥 NOW MORE DURABLE THAN EVER! Enhanced design with latest highly durable elastic TPU fabric that boasts water resistance. So, whether sleeping under the stars in the mountains, in your boat on the open seas, tenting at your favorite national park or staying at a hotel on holiday-your Aluft comfort travel pillow is the perfect travel companion.
- 🔥 New in 2.0! 🔥 SLEEP WITHOUT WORRY with OUR PROPITIATORY DOT and LATCH DESIGN - No more slipping off your pillow in the middle of the night! The new Aluft 2.0 pillow back contain rubber anti-slipping dots to increase frictions between your pillow and the sleeping mat. A latch strap pairs well with air inflatable sleeping pads canfurther prevent your pillow from moving around while you sleep. All these features are designed with your ultimate comfort in mind!
- 🔥 New in 2.0! 🔥 NEWLY STYLISH DESIGNED with YOUR ULTIMATE COMFORT in MIND - Improved Ergonomic Design with Enhanced neck support for a restful night's sleep! The Aluft 2.0 Comfort Air Pillow is ideal for back, side and stomach sleepers alike. Inflates to a generous 16 x 12 x 4 inches, in a mere 3-5 breaths (approx.). Ergonomically designed for superior neck and back support while you travel-sleep like at home. The only thing left to decide is where to go.
- 🔥 Brand new design for 2019 - Special introductory price! Grab yours today! 🔥 SMALL in SIZE - BIG on COMFORT! This is the most compact & lightweight inflatable camp pillow on the market - folds down to 5x2 inches, smaller than a soda can! Inflates to a comfortable pillow for head or lumbar support. Deflating back down in only seconds. This backpacking pillow can easily be carried in your backpack or pocket for convenient access. Weighing a mere 3.4oz (100g), lighter than a can of soda!
- EASE OF USE! With the simple click of a button, Inflate pillow by mouth with approximately 3-5 breaths. Once you are done you can conveniently deflate the pillow with the Quick Deflate feature which rapidly releases air after use in only seconds. With the unique technology in this compact and light pillow, you are able to adjust firmness to your personal sleep preference. You can Rest easy with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
🔥 Brand new design for 2019 - Special introductory price! Grab yours today! 🔥
his Trekology Aluft pillows ensures a sound sleep outdoors so you are always ready for your next adventures! This air pillow is inflatable and deflatable for convenient to carry. It is ergonomically designed to ensure best neck and head support. Never need to compromise for comfort again! You have found what you need for a great night sleep!
*Ergonomic support for a comfortable sleep: The pillow is designed to contoured around your head with ergonomic head and neck support. Whether it is for a long camp trip or just a weekend getaway, you can now sleep as if you are at home!
*Less than the size of a soda can - super compact size that fits into your pocket!: The storage bag is only 5x2 inches. It is so small that can fits into your pocket. It can even be easily squeezed into your already fully-packed backpacks!
*Ultralight that is so easy to handle: The pillow is only 2.75 oz (78g). It is so light that you won't even worry about adding any weight to your luggage!
*Super easy to inflate and deflate: The double-decked air valve makes it easy to fully inflate the pillow with approximately five blows. It also helps secure the air in the pillow without any leaks. When you want to deflate it, simplify open the lower layer of the valve and it will deflate in seconds.
*100% satisfaction guarantee!: We are confident in the quality of our products. If you encounter any issue, just contact us! We will send you replacement units free of charge.
Storage bag size: 5 x 2 inches
Dimensions (Inflated): 16 x 11 x 4 inches
Color: Blue, Orange
Fabric: 80%Polyester, 20%TPU
1 x Inflatable Pillow
1 x Storage Bag
Get a sound sleep Or Your Money Back!
From the manufacturer
Never compromise your comfort again! You have found what you need for a great night’s sleep!
The ALUFT Comfort pillow is designed to provide ergonomic support for comfortable sleep
The Trekology ALUFT 2.0 Ultralight Inflating Travel/Camping Pillow is an inflatable pillow that comes with an ergonomic design. Weighing in at 2.8 ounces, the Trekology Ultralight Inflating Travel/Camping Pillow is ideal for backpacking, camping, and hiking. It's both ultralight and compact. Packs down into a tiny stuff sack and fits right into the palm of your hands. Extremely supportive and designed to give you a good night's sleep. Whether it is for a long camping trip or just a weekend getaway, you can now sleep as if you are at home!
An ultra-compact, ultra-light air pillow that provides ergonomic support for a great night’s sleep!
- Smaller than a can of soda - fits easily into your pocket!U
- ltralight: even a child can carry it.O
- nly 2.8 oz (80g). No need to worry about added weight to your luggage!
- x 1 Inflatable Pillowx
- 1 Storage Bag
New in Aluft 2.0! Designer Enhanced Pattern
Why not add some style to your outdoor and indoor lives? We worked with style designers to add unique and stylish pattern on the Aluft 2.0 pillows, giving you a refreshing look every night and morning.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Found the #1 Best Seller - sleeping pillow tab very useful. Almost went for the Jokel one, looked good and wanted to team it up with their air pad, but ultimately plumped for the Trekology one.
Some reviewers for this product mentioned issues with the valve or loosing air with no visible holes, so I'll keep an eye on any issues; four stars so far will evaluate after twenty+ wild camp uses.
On the plus side, material feels great, a brushed percale like texture and love the overall style and the design of this product; the strap is very useful and wraps around the air pad with ease. Very easy to inflate and deflate, no issues so far and easily rolls back up into it's sack.
Overall great value, very happy with my purchase and as you can see from the photo I have recently purchased the air pad from Trekology as well!😁
But that's another story.
Ostensibly these pillows (v1 and v2) are clones of the Sea to Summit Aeros Ultralight . V1 is about the same weight and features, V2 is about an ounce heavier - but I think worth it. The material is tougher, there is an anti-slip grip texture on the underside, a warm-felt material on the face side, an improved inflation valve, and a detachable elasticated strap on the back to attach to a sleeping pad. The strap is such a useful feature it beggars belief so few have thought of it before, indeed you can find Youtube videos giving tricks & tips to keep the pillow under your neck during a camp sleep. I latched this onto my sleeping pad and the pillow stayed under me (and I'm normally a restless sleeper) and I never thought it would harm my sleeping pad.
It's half the price of big-name ultralight pillows yet better than them. What's not to love?
Pillow 100 grams
Stuff sack 6 grams
PS, this is a camping pillow not a travel pillow for planes, trains & automobiles. Those really should be U-shaped. This is a pillow for horizontal not vertical sleep.
As a joke I put the strap over my head and under my chin effectively attaching the pillow to my head. It worded amazing! No more searching the dark for the lost pillow in the middle of the night. If I roll over onto my side the pillow just rotates around to the side of my head but never deserts me.
I probably looked ridiculous with a pillow attached to my head but I slept great.
It should be listed as a selling feature.
I really like the valve, it doesn't let air out when you are blowing into it and only takes a few puffs of air to inflate.
Press the button in the valve to release air, I feel the pillow works best when it isn't fully inflated, let a bit of air out once fully inflated the pillow feels much softer and more comfortable.
It is small and compact in its bag, the pillow has a strap to strap around your camping mat to hold it in place, works very well with the ul80 mat by trekology.
It has small rubber dots on the underside of the pillow to prevent slipping too.
I also like that it is very easy to deflate and fit back into its bag.
Overall a very good , comfortable wild camping pillow, lightweight, compact and easy to inflate, would definitely recommend.