|Package Dimensions||23.62 x 8.89 x 8.89 cm|
Tronco 20oz Glass Tumbler Glass Water Bottle Straw Silicone Protective Sleeve Bamboo Lid - BPA Free
+ $10.86 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- If your glass bottle breaks within the first year of purchase, we will ship you a replacement for free and cover the shipping cost
- Odor-free, stain-free, clean tasting, 100% Borosilicate Glass with real wood friction-fit lid
- Colorful silicone sleeves prove a no-slip grip and make it easy for kids and gueststo identify their own glasses Protective silicone sleeves make the glass perfect for outdoor use as it will not sweat in warm weather.
- Tronco bottle can be used to fill many kinds of liquids, such as cold / hot water, milk and beverages etc.
- All parts BPA/BPS free and top rack dishwasher-safe. Do not microwave. Do not freeze
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Tronco glass water bottle is the healthy way to stay hydrated everywhere. Made from high quality, shatter-resistant glass, with an easy grip protective sleeve and safe Polypropylene lid, it’s perfectly designed to fit into your bag, your cup holder, and your life.
Beautifully designed and artfully crafted for BPA free hydration on the go, the Tronco glass water bottle is lightweight and durable, holds 20 oz. and features a soft silicone sleeve that won’t peel, fade or melt in the dishwasher.
It’s made to be sustainable from the top down! The silicone flip top seals when plugged but is not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag leakproof and made from a renewable resource that’s naturally devoid of BPA phthalates and other chemical contaminants. The smooth, wide mouth design delivers a comfortable drinking experience for adults and children alike.
BOTTLE: BPA-free, 100% glass
SLEEVE: Soft chemically inert, non-toxic silicone
LID: Bamboo Lid
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
VOLUME: 18 oz
Fits in most standard drink holders
CARE: Hand-wash with warm, soapy water or wash on the top-rack of your dishwasher. Do not remove the sleeve. Store with the cap off.
Cap: Hand-wash only. Do not place in the dishwasher.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Just random things to note:
1) the top has stayed on when knocked over or when my toddler grabs the straw (but I grab it back fast so I’ve never seen her carry it around long by the straw)
2) straw is plastic, body is glass
3) not heavy at all, love the feel of the silicone sleeve. Moderates temperature too, which is nice for my cold smoothies
4) love the straw size
5) fits in my stroller cup holder. So it’s good for in-house, car pool, on the go transitions
6) really pleased with it and it looks so dang cute! Plus it’s got a money back guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose!
7) my (large but slender) female hand fits inside the glass bottle portion so i can clean it with just a rag which is so nice.
However, I did order the French gray but received some color of mauve pink. The box said it was gray, but the tumbler inside wasn’t. But that’s OK. It still works.
I tired my husband's tumbler and it just one weekend use, the lid grew black mold. If you dont get the inside of the lid wet, it should be fine.. but nearly impossible.
The tumbler's design itself is great but mine came with a crack and scrape on the glass and a big chipped off portion on the wooden top. I had to throw it out before actually using it so I cannot comment on functionality.
* update: seller or amazon tried to remove my review saying it was “outside of their guidelines”. Reposted again.
Sorry it is not 20 ounces. I poured a 500 ml (16.9 oz.) bottle into it and it barely fit. So likely around 17 ounces. Adding the top spills a bit of water.
Label on glass says dishwasher safe. Slip of paper with cautions inside glass cautions "Hand wash only" and "DO NOT place in dishwasher, as the item is not designed for dishwashing". Which is correct?