Truffle Oil Selection Gift Set by TruffleHunter - Contains White Truffle Oil, English Truffle Oil, Black Truffle Oil (3 x 3.38 Oz) In a Presentation Gift Box - Kosher, Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free
- LUXURY GIFT SET: This luxury gift set contains three of our best selling truffle oils; Black Truffle Oil, White Truffle Oil & English Truffle Oil.
- HIGHEST QUALITY TRUFFLES: The Black Truffle Oil carries an intense and earthy flavour. The White Truffle Oil is made with real White Truffles, so is flavorful and garlicky. The English Truffle Oil carries a heady and earthy aroma, with a nutty finish (nut free). We shave the highest quality truffles and expertly blend them with cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil/rapeseed oil. Cold-pressing produces less oil than heated pressing but ensures that the delicate flavors & aromas are not damaged.
- VERSATILE AND TASTY: Use as a finishing oil to dress dishes before serving. Although the uses are endless, we recommend drizzling on pasta, pizza and risotto.
- SUITABLE FOR MANY DIETS: Vegetarian, Vegan, Coeliac / Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, Kosher (KLBD) & Nut Free.
- Genuine TruffleHunter products are sold online with branded & security sealed gift boxes. The high quality box ensures the legitimacy of the product and a high quality presentation. Any product sold and/or received from Amazon without a TruffleHunter box could be a fake, not sold as advertised and should be reported to Amazon and TruffleHunter immediately.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 21.34 x 18.03 x 5.33 cm; 771 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2019
- ASIN : B009HRQ47U
- Manufacturer reference : C342872
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
TruffleHunter Truffle Oil Selection is a luxury gift set containing 3 of our best selling oils; Black Truffle Oil, White Truffle Oil & English Truffle Oil. Made with the Highest Quality Truffles.
From the manufacturer
TruffleHunter started hunting truffles over 10 years ago in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy. Today TruffleHunter manufactures a wide range of truffle products in the UK, from truffle
condiments to preserved truffles, truffle cheeses and truffle butters as well as a beautiful range of truffle gift products.
- Gluten free (celiac friendly)
- Nut free
- Non GMO
- No MSG
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Kosher (KLBD)
This luxury gift set contains three of our most popular oils; Black Truffle Oil, White Truffle Oil & English Truffle Oil.
We shave the highest quality truffles and expertly blend them with our unique flavor & cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil/rapeseed oil. Cold-pressing produces less oil than heated pressing but ensures that the delicate flavors & aromas are not damaged.
Use as a finishing oil to dress dishes before serving.Drizzling on pasta, pizza and risotto before serving.
Black Truffle Oil: Intense earthy aroma. Powerful black truffle flavour throughout with a gentle olive oil finish.
White Truffle Oil: Intense garlic aroma. Powerful white truffle flavour throughout with a gentle olive oil finish.
English Truffle Oil: Heady earthy aroma. Black truffle flavour throughout with a smooth, nutty finish.
TruffleHunter started hunting truffles over 10 years ago in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy. Today TruffleHunter manufactures a wide range of truffle products in the UK, from truffle condiments to preserved truffles, truffle cheeses and truffle butters as well as a beautiful range of truffle gift products.
The Truffle Hunter Guarantee
At TruffleHunter we love truffles however we understand there are times when a product just doesn’t suit. To show you how confident we are of the quality of our products we offer a customer satisfactionguarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your order we’ll refund the cost of the product no questions asked.
Truffles are hunted by specially trained dogs who can sniff out a prize truffle a foot underground.
They’re rare and highly prized… but no. Back in the 19th century, the French food writer Brillat-Savarin called them ‘the diamonds of cuisine’ - and the myth was born.
The ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Persians all claimed that truffles had ‘enticing’ qualities. We’ll just leave it there…
Truffled Egg Toast Recipe
1 x 3cm/1¼in thick slice of crusty white bread, 80g/2¾oz fontina cheese grated, 2 medium free-range egg yolks (keep in frige prior to use), 1- 2 tsp White Truffle Oil, flaky sea salt and black pepper
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4
Step 2: Lightly toast the bread on both sides
Step 3: Put the bread on a tray. Use a very sharp knife to carefully cut a shallow well into the centre of the bread, about a 5cm/2in square. To do this cut the edges and push down the centre. Remember this is a well not a hole. It is important that you don’t cut all the way through!
Step 4: Distribute the fontina evenly around the rim of the well
Step 5: Mix the yolks together with the truffle oil and pour them into the well then bake for 3-5 minutes until the cheese melts.
Step 6: Take the toast out and give the yolk a little stir then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Eat immediately
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
You only need a small amount to get that deep mushroom flavour, so it isn't that dear. I use it to improve soups and intensify the flavour in risotto, sauces and the like.
The person I purchased it for told me it will last a long time and he has used it for both cooking and with bread.
I saw similar products in the shops which were a lot more money so I was pleased to come across this.