|Product Dimensions||9.63 x 6.25 x 1.93 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item Weight||40 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tsukineko - VersaMark Ink Pad - Watermark Pigment, Clear (VM000001)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.04 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.6 x 6.2 x 1.9 centimetres|
About this item
- Acid free and non toxic
- Perfect for watermarking and tone-on-tone stamping
- Easy for beginners to use
- Can also be used for embossing, chalking, resist anc more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VersaMark Watermark Ink pad lets you create subdued tone-on-tone stamped impressions. This clear ink pad measures 3" x 2 ". For best results, use on uncoated colored paper. Great for use with chalks, embossing powder, and resist techniques. Your image will appear darker when ink dries. Acid-free.
From the manufacturer
Tsukineko VM000001 Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad
- Use together with other inks and powdered mediums to achieve a myriad of effects!
- “Tints”paper one shade darker. Stamp onto high quality colored cardstock to achieve a two toned effect.
- Stamp onto extra light weight white paper to create a watermark.
- For a gradation effect, use brushes to apply chalk or pearl powders to stamped images. Powders adhere well to this high viscosity ink.
- Use VersaMark on coated paper with dye inks for resist effects.
- Make sure stamp surfaces are very clean and free of dirt, dust or lint before using with VersaMark.
- Clean stamps immediately after use with Stamp Cleaner.
- If the surface of the pad appears dirty, wipe clean with a paper towel and re-ink with inker.
- Application: Uncoated paper, glossy paper(for resist techniques)
- Drying time: 5 to 10 minutes on uncoated papers. Varies based on weight / type of paper, humidity.
- Embossing: Ideal for embossing.