|Package Dimensions||8.8 x 8.6 x 7 cm|
|Item Weight||27.2 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||2 March 2018|
Tuloka Mic Pop Filter Metal Mesh and Foam Layer Mic Cover Handheld Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen Wind Screen Studio Shield Mount for USB Condenser Microphone, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- More effective with Upgraded Triple layers: Foam layer, metal net layer and basic etamine layer can effectively reduce the plosive, pops, crackles, wind interference, breath sounds when recording vocals
- Maintaining the cleanness of microphones: Functionally prevents saliva spraying, other harmful dust and moisture
- Handy and firm to mount up: Take down from the mesh head of the microphone and firmly holds your mics with the combination design of elastic bands and inner rubber ring
- Aesthetically design: Metal mesh matches plastic frame in a special appearance design
- Wide range of applications: Fits for 1.77 in to 2.5 in (45 mm to 65 mm) diameter microphones such as AT2020, AT2050
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With the three layers of metal mesh, foam layer and basic etamine, Tuloka Black Mic Windscreen is more effective in protecting your mics against wind interference, breathe sounds, popping noises, singers' spit or other harmful dust and moisture, keeping your mic clean and helping extend its lifetime. It's also an excellent choice for improving the sound quality of ktv, dance ball, vocals, podcasting, Youtube videos, ASMR videos, gaming streams, voiceovers, conference calls, interviews and stage performance, etc..
Use: Suitable for 1.77 in to 2.5 in (45 mm to 65 mm) diameter handheld mics such as AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, ATH2050, AT2020+, Apogee, BADAAX Mic, BM-800, CAD GXL2400, CAD U37, MXL 770, MXL 910, MXL 2010, MPM-2000U, Razer Siren X, Rode NT1A, Rode NT-USB, Samson Meteor, Scarlett CM25, Neumann U87, etc.
Material: Metal mesh, foam sponge layer and plastic frame
Dimension: 3.4 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches
Package:1 x Microphone windscreen pop filter
Microphone is NOT included
This item is NOT suitable for Blue Yeti.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In any case, I ended up using the thin felt I've mentioned earlier. It's used for crafts and comes in colours. Two or three folds inserted inside the metal mesh framework does a good job in blocking plosives without affecting voice characters. My job would've been easier if the foam was a detachable layer rather than having to pull it off and glue another material in it's place.
Oddly does fit over the end of my H4nPro but doesn't really do anything given that's not a mic you get up close and personal with. So all in a bit meh, but hey, it's cheap.