- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Turtle Beach Stealth 700 - Xbox One
- Xbox Wireless - Enjoy best-in-class wireless audio across Xbox One. One headset, anywhere you play (May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows -not included).
- Active Noise-Cancellation - Eliminate unwanted background distractions for complete gaming immersion.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Quickly change your audio settings via Bluetooth connectivity to the new Turtle Beach Audio Hub app
Platform: Xbox One | Edition: Stealth 700 | Colour: Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 is the latest premium gaming headset for Xbox One, debuting Microsoft's new Xbox Wireless technology and Windows Sonic surround sound, plus active noise-cancellation and Bluetooth connectivity to the new Turtle Beach Audio Hub app. The Stealth 700 features an all-new modern style and delivers immersive surround sound plus chat audio through powerful 50mm over-ear speakers, and features Turtle Beach's renowned high-sensitivity mic that can be flipped-up to mute. For comfort, the Stealth 700 dawns the latest iteration of Turtle Beach's unique ProSpecs glasses friendly design, and has a synthetic leather-wrapped headband and ear-cushions. The Stealth 700 also includes Turtle Beach's exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting, Mic Monitoring, independent game and chat volume control, Dynamic Chat Boost, audio presets including Bass Boost, and a 10-hour rechargeable battery.
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was easy to set up and pair but the enclosed instruction are very basic and don't cover all aspects of the product. The app for Mac seems very basic and doesn't match Turtle Beach's video tutorials. I found some of the guides and reviews online from third party's more informative about how it works.
It was a gift for my son for Christmas 2019 and it stopped charging and connecting around 20 April 2020.
Ears get abit sore after using for over a hour.
Top international reviews
The sound quality is amazing, you get a nice deep bass and they work perfectly with Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic. The volume and chat volume is controlled by a dial so is a little more precise than using buttons and when at full volume the headset is loud, way more than needed. There is also a Superhuman Hearing function, when switched on the mid-range audio is given a boost making it easier to hear enemy movement. This is a dream for anyone playing Call of Duty of PlayUnknown’s Battlegrounds, you will be able to pinpoint the location of your enemy. You can also adjust the pre-set for the headset via the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app, it’s limited but still nice to have the option.
The headset also has active noise cancellation, minimising the amount of background noise you will hear. When turned up you won’t hear anything, coupled with Dolby Atmos you truly get immersed into which ever game you are playing. Not just games though, watching movies through the headset is more immersive than a home surround sound system.
The comfort of the headset is one of the best for a gaming headset. The Ear cups are soft rather than being made out of leather and fully enclose your ear. Very comfortable whilst wearing glasses as there is a recessed part that let the glasses arm sink into.
All controls are on the headset. You get audio beeps and a voice telling you when the various functions have been activated or deactivated. The microphone flips down to unmute and then flips up to mute, slightly unconventional but it works, its works really well. It’s far easier flipping up the mic than fiddling around trying to find a mute button. So far I’ve had no complaints about the mic quality, team mates can hear me well.
So far no connection issues with my headset, you do have to update it straight out of the box. This has to be done via a PC or mac and cannot be done via the app alone.
Overall I am very happy with the headset and would recommend this to anyone and im guessing the PS4 version will be equally as good. It’s a shame it doesn’t come with a case as it does fall into the premium range. I have found a good case, the headset fits perfectly:
LTGEM Hard Headphone Case Travel Bag for Sony, Audio-Technica, Xo Vision, Behringer, Beats, Photive, Philips, Bose, Maxell, Panasonic and More-Black
Das liegt zum einen daran das es nach langem Suchen und Testen für mich das beste Gesamt Paket aus Leistung und comfort darstellt.
Ich sage euch jetzt was mir gefällt und was nicht.
Das Headset sitzt die erste Zeit etwas stramm auf den Kopf, man kann die größer verändern aber es passt sich auch nach einiger Zeit dem Kopf an und dehnt sich etwas.
Der Sound ist wirklich super und stellt mich sehr zufrieden, es ist zwar ein klein wenig leiser als das Stealth 520p was ich für die ps4pro habe.
Aber es ist lauter als das Stealth 600 welches ich für die one getestet habe, und mir reicht die Lautstärke genau aus.
Ich hatte vorher das rig 800lx welches leider auch nach 2 maligem Tausch kratzenden sound lieferte.
Dieses Headset bietet super Sound und vor allem die separate Trennung von game und Chat sound.
Es unterstützt das xbox Wireless Protokoll und verbindet sich somit völlig Kabel und Adapter los, wie die Controller über dem paring Knopf mit der xbox one, one und der one x die ich habe.
Das micro liefert eine sehr gute Qualität und stellt sich stumm wenn man es hochklappt, klappt man es runter aktiviert es sich wieder und man kann chatten oder mit cortana der xbox per Sprache sagen was sie tun soll.
Auch nett wenn man das Headset anschaltet schaltet sich auch die xbox an.
Das Stealth 700 verfügt über Bluetooth und lässt sich per Handy app einstellen auch lässt sich bei gleichzeitiger Nutzung an der one eine eingehende Telefonat vom verbundenen Handy Führern oder Musik hören.
Per PC Software, die das gleiche macht wie die App wird das Headset auch mit neuesten Updates versorgt.
Die akku Laufzeit wird mit 10 Stunden angegeben und nach 2 maligem laden kann ich dies aktuell bestätigen.
Wie ihr hört bin ich sehr zufrieden und vor allem froh das die Suche nach einem Gaming headset was kabellos ist beendet ist.
- Le sans fil est vraiment sans fil
- Le son est de bonne qualité (je ne suis pas un expert en audio),
- Le superhuman hearing est très pratique pour les jeux types FPS (on entend vraiment tout)
- Le micro capte très bien la voix, sans avoir besoin de parler fort pour se faire entendre
- Finition très bien réussie aux couleurs de la console
- Le touches "macro" sur le casque qui permettent d'activer/désactiver très rapidement les options
- Un peu lourd et inconfortable pour les longues sessions de jeu (plus de 5h)
- Le micro n'est pas suffisamment réglable (longueur du micro, proximité de la bouche, etc...)
- L'absence d'un support pour poser ce casque
- L'alerte de batterie faible arrive un peu tardivement et oblige à finir certaines sessions de jeu, casque branché
Here is how I got my headset to work the correct way so that all can enjoy the stealth 700's. Follow the steps exactly.
1. Unbox the stealth 700 headset and DO NOT connect them to the xbox one, s, or x yet.
2. Take the micro usb cable and connect the headset to your computer and let windows install the necessary software.
3. Keeping the headset connected to your computer, you will now click on the Turtle Beach Software that was just installed.
4. The software will update the headset to the newest version of the software.
You will now use the following settings below to make this an incredible headset. Use these settings exactly unless otherwise mentioned below.
1. Mic monitor level will be set all the way up or to the right side of your screen.
2. Tones level will be in the middle level.
3. Voice prompt level will be all the way up or to the right.
4. Audio preset will be set to signature sound (you can change this to your liking)
5. Chat boost needs to be set to on.
6. Active noise canceling or mic gate needs to be set to off. (MUST BE SET TO OFF) This will ensure your mic is clear and your crew will be able to hear you in party chat. This setting is the most important. If this setting is set to on, then you mates will not be able to hear you through the mic, the headset may cut out, and you will not have mic monitoring if it is set to on.
Hope this helps everyone enjoy the stealth 700 series for xbox one from Turtle Beach. The reason I did not give this a 5 out of 5 is because the headband is not very comfortable. The other features such as bluetooth, no cords to controller, no dongle to xbox, and surround sound give this headset a 4 star rating.
On a side note I am using dolby atmos for headphones in the settings. You can purchase dolby atmos for around 14.99 us dollars plus tax.
The headset has started disconnecting all of the time for me and the hissing / ringing noise is more noticeable, to the point where I think it's actually causing tinnitus, the sound s very good but they aren't worth this much money and I shall be returning them
(lowered review to 2 star a a result of prolonged disappointment and actually affecting my hearing)
Initial hiccups lose the headset a star, to begin with you must install a firmware update on a PC using fairly basic software with specifically the cable that came with the headset, otherwise it doesn't stay connected. Once updated, the headset seems to work better than some reviews report.
The connectivity for me is strong (on an Xbox one S) and the sound quality is very good and bassy too, there is a very, very light hissing noise in the background which when you fold the microphone away almost entirely disappears. When there's any audio at all coming through the comfortable ear cups the hiss is inaudible.
I'm happy with the headset but I feel having to go through the hassle of a firmware update on proprietary software without anything in the box recommending to do so is something that should not be expected of a headset of this price. It should just work properly from the get go. It really ruins the experience and not installing this update leaves your headset not working correctly at all. Which is poor
If it worked out of the box I would have given it five whole shining stars
The first thing I noticed when they were new out of the box is the plastic, they looked and felt so cheap.
I still have my Turtle Beach PX5 headset, although on its way out (RIP), and that was released in 2011, so how on Earth did they make this in 2017?! A headset with worse sound and terrible build quality!
The next thing is the comfort. I have to be careful with headsets as I suffer with regular migraines and can be quite sensitive at times. But both of us very quickly agreed the headsets felt like a constant pinch at the tops of our heads. The cushion on the headband may as well not be there. Looks thick and comfy in the photos, but flattens our to wafer thin when you put it on your head.
The sound quality is also terrible. Windows Surround Sound, for me doesn’t compare to a headset with 7.1 DTX surround sound.
Take Rainbow Six Siege, you need to hear sound cues and directions sounds care from. But with these, it’s all one mass of noise, and extremely hard to distinguish specific sounds. I believe that’s due to the Windows Surround Sound which Microsoft decided to create for their own products (basically so people have to buy multiple headsets if they have more than one type of console). But someone a little more qualified might have a more detailed explanation as to why that is.
Even the rubber buttons on the side of the headphones are cheap and move around when you press them.
But the worst of all for us, the microphone!! It doesn’t bend and is fixed as an up/down movement and that is it. It’s a good 3 inches away from your actual mouth. So if you’re gaming with friends in the evening/night and don’t want to disturb your parents/partner/children and you’re having to speak softly, the microphone doesn’t pick up on it at all! And we tested them thoroughly.
If you can’t trust the mic to carry ALL communications across to teammates then things will go wrong in game and cause a lot of frustration for all involved!
We are returning both within 2 game sessions to testing them out. It’s a shame Turtle Beach seems to have failed to produce a decent wireless headset since 2011.
The wired ones have better results but thanks to Microsoft, you only get to use their version of “surround sound”.
Definitely save up for the wired Elite Pros or switch over to Astros.
Well what can i say, these are a waste of time for the price there not good at all and I am comming from the Turtle beach XO Seven Pro which i had to go back to.
1. Active Noise-Cancellation, Well in a word there is none. this setting does absolutely nothing as i can still hear every single thing i normaly would but with a different tone, and not only that when you activate this setting it turns off the Mic Monitoring so what is the point in that now i can not hear myself.
2. Volume could be a tad higher seems a littile low.
3. Build quality is terrible compered to the Xo Seven which i paid £50. These seem very very child like toy feel to them
4. Tried them for about 30min and gave up after many sound drops and one big 15 sec no sound drop. they dont seem to hold there connection very well to the xbox which is strange as i had no problems when trying them with the mobile phone.
5. Not very comfortable, seem to be very ridged.
1 em mmmm good bass
I have sent these back as there not worht the money and thee not good at all as i had loads of drops when gamming with sound stopping and cutting out and i even sat 1 meter away from my xbox and i still had the same problem.
i might have to look for other heasdset thta do the same but what ever you do dont buy these as they need a fix or some sort of hardware fix to sort out the poor poor connection problems, and they should remove the Active Noise-Cancellation from there ad as they dont have any at all.
Back to amazon they go
So far so good!
- Comfortable - Had a few 4/5 hour sessions with these and not a single issue here. Ear cups are comfortable and there's plenty of adjustment depending on your head size
- Good Mic - No issues with the Mic sound and it simply flips out when you want to use it then you can flip it back to mute it or turn it off. Comes in handy for me as the Mrs is constantly trying to shout stupid things down the mic lol. There's also mic feedback (you can hear yourself slightly when you talk) so you're not shouting all the time.
- Wireless - works perfectly, takes literally 10 seconds out the box to sync them to your xbox then your good to go. When you switch them on it automatically switches on your Xbox. No issues so far with dropping connection etc (make sure you update the firmware before use, just plug into PC/Mac via usb and download the turtle beach software/app) Range is very good too, I can get up walk around, go into different rooms etc with no connection issues.
- Bluetooth - Great feature! Connects to your phone/tablet at the same time so you can listen to music or take calls whilst playing, love it!
- Charge time - 3hrs to fully charge it which is good, Recently I've been putting it on charge after each session so not sure what the battery life is like from full to empty judging by the battery gauge 8 hours with bluetooth on seems about right. It can be wired too if battery dies.
- Build quality - Its not bad but could be better for the price. I can easily see these breaking if not properly taken care of. Should have come with a case at this price
- Buttons & controls could be better placed - There's buttons & sliders located on the left for the controls but it takes a while to figure out the placement and I find myself turning the chat volume down accidentally instead of the game volume. Will take some getting used to
- Sound - They sound good enough but personally I think it could be a little louder. I was expecting more of a deeper bass but the mids and treble are ok nothing special. Bare in mind I've only played ONE game with these so it could vary and I'm used to using good headphones for my music so its the only thing I can compare them to but again I wasn't blown away by the sound as other have said. The presets don't make much difference either. The "super human hearing" setting makes everything sound tinny and weird but I think it would work well with the right game.
Active Noise Cancellation - (Activated by tapping the power button) Doesn't make any difference to me, however the headphones do a pretty good job of blocking out sound without it.
I'm happy with my decision so far would have given it a 5 if they'd have thrown a case or charging station in! It has pretty much everything you need in a headset at this price point. Bluetooth feature is a game changer, being able to listen to your own music while playing, knowing that you wont be missing any calls, messages or notifications makes for a more chilled out gaming experience.
If you're looking for a set of wireless headset I don't think you need anything more than these unless you're a hardcore gamer who wants the best.
I will begin with the main negative, and that is the build quality. Whilst not a complete deal-breaker, they are mainly plastic and not what I would describe as a premium feel. The earpads however are good quality and the overall look of the headset is pleasant enough, aside from the gloss accents which are just there to attract finger prints - when will these headset manufacturers learn? It is just in the hand the materials fall short of the price tag, although being lightweight has its benefits in terms of comfort. The headset is extremely comfortable to wear for long periods. The earpads don't get too hot, the head-band is sufficiently padded and the grip on the head is fine. The glasses-relief system on the earpads is also a welcome addition.
Performance: sound quality is excellent overall. They are sufficiently loud without being excessive, with clear audio and punchy bass which doesn't distort at higher levels. I am very impressed by the audio and the bass in particular is far superior to many other more expensive headsets I've used. In fact I would put them on a par with the Astro A50 Gen 3's in terms of bass, only with arguably superior surround sound. Using Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos, spatial awareness is extremely immersive. Noise cancellation is decent and the convenient flip-up mic is above average.
In summary, this headset represents good value for money. If you appreciate the convenience of true wireless with Xbox One, with the back-up of Bluetooth connectivity to add to its versatility, this headset from Turtle Beach is a great option. The audio performance in particular makes up for some of the shortcomings with the build quality - which although robust enough, lack that premium feel.
I presume if you buy the full price unopened items you may have a better experience of the product. I only hope my returned Warehouse deal items to Amazon are not being resold as the are total demic items and will never function no matter who buys them!
Initially they where fantastic but unfortunately they broke down on Xmas day of all days and would not switch on at all,
I sent Turtle Beach an email at 21:03 on Xmas day but didn't expect a reply until after the new year, BUT, they got back to me on Boxing Day and after giving them the details of the head set and serial number I was amazed to be told that a new headset would be posted the following day and was even more amazed to have received the replacement 2 days after the New Year,
I have not tried them myself but my son uses them for his Xbox one and watching movies and says they sounds fantastic,
Would I buy them again, definitely, would I recommend them to others, again definitely, Although it was annoying with them breaking down, these things happen even with new products, its a fact of life, accept it, but the after service I received was exceptional, probably the best I have ever known, it is for this reason I would have no problems going back to them again and again,
Si può collegare tranquillamente con la consolle e con il cellulare, in questo modo sentiremo tutto quello che arriva dalla console e dal telefono automaticamente, potremo ascoltare messaggi o chiamate e allo stesso tempo usare la console.. Fantastcio!
Durata batteria molto alta, non serve nemmeno caricarla tutti i giorni.
Ricezione perfetta, resta connessa tranquillamente a metri di distanza!
Ho provato ad aggiornarla tramite PC ma era già aggiornata all'ultima versione.
Scaricata l'app sul telefono e funziona bene.
Peso e comodità, non sembra nemmeno di averle addosso dopo ore di uso.
L'audio si sente fortissimo, i bassi super! Non capisco chi scrive che si sente basso... devono essere veramente sordi per dire una cosa del genere.. non si può tenere l'audio al massimo.
Molto comodi i regolatori posti al lato sx per regolare con una rotella il volume del gioco da 0 a 100% e l'altra più in basso per regolare il volume della chat di gioco sempre a 0 a 100%. Top direi! Non fa come con l'adattatore Microsoft che alza uno e abbassa l'altro, qui li gestisci separatamente !
Materiali direi molto buoni. Insonorizzazione buona. Ottima la funzione per i rumori ambientali.
Consigliate? Si tutta la vita!
PS. Funzionano bene anche con lo XIM. Nessun problema.
Pagate 124,99. Appena qualche giorno prima erano a 150, poi 145, 139 e dopo 124,99. Tutto successo nell'arco di poco tempo.
Sto riscontrando qualche problema con la regolazione del volume cuffie in bluetooth con il telefono, ha un valore di volume standard e anche se dal telefono lo alzo o lo abbasso resta invariato in cuffia. (Lo fa solo a volte, è bastato spegnerle e riaccenderle x farlo rifunzionare)
Le due rotelle sulla cuffia sono ininfluenti se collegate in bluetooth ad un telefono o TV. Regolano il volume solo se abbinate ad Xbox.