|Product Dimensions||185.93 x 19.13 x 7.42 cm; 11.34 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||TG-BC1C9006|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TG-BC1C9006|
|Cover Included||Cargo management system brackets (will include based on vehicle model), Side rails, Weather seal strip (will include based on vehicle model), Cover assembly, Mounting clamps|
|Item Weight||11.3 kg|
Tyger Auto T1 Roll Up Truck Tonneau Cover TG-BC1C9006 Works with 2014-2019 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 | Fleetside 5.8' Bed | for Models Without Utility Track System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Style||2014-2018; 2019 Classic|
|Material||Vinyl, Stainless Steel, Aluminium|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- US Design Patented
- Cover is dual-coated and made out of heavy duty 24oz marine-grade vinyl, with built-in horizontal crossbars that offer support when cover is lying flat; and roll up with the tarp to provide full bed access when in need. Also comes with 2 black powdercoated aircraft-grade aluminum side rails, and stainless steel clamps for mounting to the truck bed.
- Seals with Velcro strip on the sides and secures with latch lock system at the tailgate. Tension system is avaliable and can be adjusted on the end of the side rails to keep the cover tight and vinyl wrinkle-free in any weather conditions.
- Easy no drilling installation with instruction and mounting hardware provided. | NOTE: Small holes will need to be cut in the bedliner for vehicles equipped with over-the-bedrail bedliner to secure the clamps for proper cover installation; cover will work with under-the-bedrail bedliner without modification.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! | IMPORTANT: Please measure your truck bed size before ordering. We accept returns; however customer will assume the return shipping cost if ordered wrong.
- Truck Bed: Fleetside
- Bed Length: 5.8 feet
- 2014-2019 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 (Excl. 2019 New Body Style)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tyger Auto focus on developing premium aftermarket auto parts that meet or exceed OE quality standards with No-Hassle warranty! TYGER tonneau cover offers the customized sleek and stylish design with easy no-drill installation. This is a soft rolling and lockable tonneau cover that mounts on top of the truck bed rails, it's sleek design offers up to 13% of gas savings.
From the manufacturer
Founded by a group of US and Canadian experts in the aftermarket auto parts industry, TYGER knows very well what automotive enthusiasts need and like, so we approach every detail from users' perspective. That means starting with affordable, unique gear and ending with 100% user satisfaction.
At Tyger Auto, we only design and make what we are good at, with passion!
Why TYGER T1 Roll-Up Cover?
- Approved by end users across the U.S
- Local Customer Support Team
- TYGER Backs It
Easy No-Drilling installation with the provided DIY instruction and hardware. Seals with velcro strip on the sides while maintains easy access to the bed of your truck when needed.
Made of tear resistant 24oz marine grade vinyl with aircraft grade aluminum cross bars. Weathertight sealing protects valuables in your truck bed against extreme sun rays, rain, hail or snow.
Unique design in the USA. The latch lock and adjustable tension system on the end of the side rails keep the cover tight and secure the contents of your truck bed from the elements and exposure.
|TYGER T1||TYGER T3||TYGER T5||2-IN-1 Cleaner|
|Style||Soft Roll-Up||Soft Tri-Fold||Alloy Hard Tri-Fold||Cleaner & Protectant|
|Cover Material||Marine Grade Vinyl (Dual Coated)||Marine Grade Vinyl (Dual Coated)||Alloy (Textured coated)||Best for Vinyl Covers|
|Frame||Aircraft Grade Aluminum||Aircraft Grade Aluminum||Aircraft Grade Aluminum||---|
|Installation||30 Mins (No Drilling)||5 Mins (Tool Free)||5 Mins (Tool Free)||Spray & Wipe|
|Placement||On Top of the Bed Rails||On Top of the Bed Rails||On Top of the Bed Rails||UV Protection|
|Secure Locking||Pull Cable Latch System||Quick Release Clamps||Quick Release Clamps||---|
|Built-in Crossbars||Yes||Yes||Not Appicable for Hard Top||---|
|TYGER Backs It||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 27 July 2018
El producto es bueno y de mucha calidad pero NO le quedo a mi camioneta y quiero hacer el cambio por la correcta y al querer regresarla me sale casi la
Mitad de lo que me costo mandarla para regresarla por paquetería para mi reembolso. Eso de que son gratis las devoluciones NO ES CIERTO!!!!!! Y Solo me regresan $40 pesos de envío.. así que con cuidado con este tipo de productos... Ni modo salí perdiendo...
The cover is a perfect fit and entirely waterproof as far as I can see. I find that the cover seems to flap up and down a lot in the wind while I'm driving 60+ KM/h which makes me wonder about the quality of the material that the cover is made of, and I wonder if over time it will become more and more loose as a result. Originally when I first installed the cover I found it to be extremely tight to close/lock for the first few uses, to the point where I had to keep checking and wondered if I had done something wrong. After forcing it shut and leaving it in the sun for the remainder of the day it became much more manageable even after just the first day. This is the first cover I've installed, so I think it would be wise for the manufacturer to put a warning in the instructions about the tight initial fit.
Overall I am satisfied and I would buy it again.