- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
UBeesize 60-inch Camera Tripod, MT60 Aluminum Monopod Tripod Combo, Lightweight Professional Travel Video Camera Stand with Carry Bag for DSLR, SLR, Cell Phone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Ideal Travel & Vlogging Tripod】 Weighing only 1.1kg/2.42lb and measuring 48cm/18.8 inches, with the maximum load capacity of 3kg/6.6lb and height up to 150cm/60 inches, it's small enough to pack and tough enough to keep your camera steady.
- 【2 in 1 Tripod and Monopod Combo】MT60's detachable center column can turn into a 6-section 60'' monopod within seconds ready for use. It's the best choice when you want to cut your kit to the minimum.
- 【3-Way Pan Head with Quick Release Plate】 The tilt head allows you to take photos at any angle, while 360-degree panning design with the bubble level enables panoramic photography/video to be easily managed.
- 【Durable and Easy to Use】Made of premium aluminum alloy and strong flip locks, the tripod legs would slide out smoothly and locked into place securely. Non-slip rubber mats handle uneven terrain set-ups well.
- 【Carry bag and Phone Accessories】MT60 set comes with a nice carry bag for outdoor activity and storage. A foldable phone mount and Bluetooth remote shutter are included for phone users to take easy shots. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung and other smartphones
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
60inches camera tripod monopod
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 75% (75%)||75%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The legs are sturdy, with adjustable hight, and the bottom of the legs adapt to the angle of the surface where it's standing.
The movement of the head is simple and efficient, the camera won't woble while panning it. You can detach a plate, which makes it easier to carry your camera and place it in the tripod in a second.
The tripod comes with an adapter for your smartphone; mine is an Asus, and with the cover it measures 8.5 cm or almost 3.45 inches in width, and the adapter could hold even a wider smarthpone. Included you will find a bluetooth remote control for your smartphone, very easy to link (just remember to move the laterla switch to on); I use this device at about 4 meters, without a problem.
I'm very satisfied with this tripod.
In the pictures you can see the tripod with the legs fully extended, and the central pole extended; ten you will see me with the monopod (which is the central pole after being removed) with the tripod. The last image shows the tripod head rotated 90 degrres with my camera attached.
The feet tilt and rotate to give you the best balance on surfaces. Legs are sturdy and the locks are snappy and strong! I can see this being used for a long time for myself!
The monopod ability is great for those light hikes with a camera or tight spaces that you can quite get a tripod into and the fact this is built in is fantastic! The combo also come with Bluetooth camera button for your phone or tablet! Also included was a superb mount for your phone that you can use in almost any angle and position!
Feet even gripped to the curved edge of my mattress and bed quilt when I needed it right there for the distance I needed to record (did this with cellphone and have not tried that with the weight of my DSLR Camera).
Great for standing self tapes if you are 6ft or below. I have tried others that are too short for when I need to video myself standing at close range. Purposefully got this height so I don’t have to prop it on top of something or adjust my standing stance.
Overall, happy with the product. No complaints thus far.
Very disappointed would not recommend.