- Item Weight: 898 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 154 g
- ASIN: B07BNBBCWN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 91 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1 in Women's Slippers
- Natural Sheepskin Lining and Suede Upper, wicking away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Flexible and anti-slip rubber sole, ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Super warm and comfort, great choice to relax your feet
- Unisex design, great quality, posted quickly
- Thoughtful gift for family and friends
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*** May 2020 Revision ***
10 months since using the slippers, the soil is now losing its grip with the upper part and we need to go and glue it back together. Less than a year with internal use only doesn't sound that great anymore.
These slippers make excellent gifts, I've even bought them for house guests so they have a little present to open when they arrive. But yeah -- your dad, your nan, your mum, your brother, your sister... they want a pair of these even if they don't know it yet. Makes midnight trips to the bathroom or kitchen so snuggly and they save on heating bills since instant cosy toes means I skip heating the house most of the time.
Though I really hate the tags that have been sewn inside. Had to cut them off so they dont irritate me. Deduct 2 stars because of that.
Update after 8 months usage: the bottom lost its fluffiness. Disappointed as it didnt even last for a year