- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
UGREEN Active HDMI to VGA Adapter with 3.5mm Audio Jack HDMI Female to VGA Male Converter for TV Stick, Raspberry Pi, Laptop, PC, Tablet, Digital Camera, Etc
- Specially Designed for TV Sticks: This HDMI to VGA adapter could connect HDMI compatible device to vga compatible monitor, projector, TV. Note: Please use HDMI 1.4 version cable within 26ft to ensure high performance of this TV stick adapter;
- Audio Video Sync Supported: This hdmi to vga converter has a 3.5mm audio jack, and you could connect to speaker via a 3.5mm audio cable(sold separately). And Micro USB port for optional power when connected to devices which have lower-power uotput.
- Wide Compatibility: HDMI source is compatible with all Desktop/Notebook/TV Stick/Raspberry Pi/Tablet PC/Digital Set-top Box/Digital Camera/SLR Camera/Video Camera that have HDMI port; VGA source is compatible with all TV/Monitor/Project/LCD/TV and other displays that equipped with VGA port. Please kindly NOTE that It's single way, not bi-directional, only transfer hdmi digtal signal to analog vga;
- High performance: This HDMI VGA adapter supports resolution 720P/1080i/1080P, enjoy home theater. Plug & Play, no any driver or program required. HDCP compliant, it does NOT support HDCP copyrighted content such as PS3, PS4, Blue-ray discs, HD DVD.
- UGREEN's Premium Support: Friendly 12-month warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
There is a newer model of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HDMI Female to VGA Male adapter
The HDMI to VGA converter is a portable digital-analog conversion adapter, enables you to connect an HDMI output device, such as a laptop video output or digital media extender to a VGA display device (monitor, projector) by converting the HDMI video signal from the output device into a VGA output. Plug and play, easy to use,a perfect companion for an easy and enjoying life!
HDMI to VGA adapter are widely used with HDMI input source HDMI source: Desktop/Notebook/TV Stick/Raspberry Pi/ Tablet PC/Digital Set-top Box/ Digital Camera/SLR Camera/Video Camera and other equipment through this adapter connected
HDMI video input formats: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
VGA video output formats: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
Products for audio output: 3.5 Audio /3.5 TO R + L
Product inputs: HDMI
Product output terminal: VGA + Audio
Micro usb port for additional power supply
It couldn't convert VGA to HDMI, it is not bidirectional
Please use HDMI version 1.4 cable within 8 meters to ensure the high performance of this item
1 x HDMI to VGA Adapter
1 x Micro usb cable
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
after a week of use all it doing now is picture but no sound so cant be used anymore
Top international reviews
I put the Fire Stick back into my living room TV and on the Fire Stick went to 'Settings', 'Display & Sounds', 'Video Resolution' and changed it from 'Auto' to '720p 60Hz' (picture attached)
I then connected the Fire Stick to the adapter put it back in the old Philips TV and it worked perfectly this time. I connected my portable JAM speaker to the adapter and the sound was good and in sync. Woohoo :-) I can now watch Amazon Prime, Netflix and BBC iPlayer etc in the bedroom now without having to buy a new TV.
I knocked a star off the review as it would have been good to have some helpful instructions in the box with some troubleshooting tips.
Quality buy but remember to add the audio cable to basket when ordering
I plugged it into an old VGA only monitor, connected an HDMI cable that was already plugged into an HDMI socket on the back of my desktop PC and everything worked perfectly.
Ugreen always package their products well and supply installation and contact details if you need them.
If this is for a second monitor then you may need to adjust the screen resolution and as its HDMI you may need to change the scaling to get a full screen image. This is normal with any monitor utilising an hdmi connection. There are a ton of videos and guides in the net for sorting this out. Let google be your friend.
Rather an expensive solution - but at least it works. Unlike the adaptor.
I have an Amazon stick through a Denon AV rx, the output goes through a splitter to a PC monitor and vga projector on a 10m hdmi cable. The other hdmi to vga adaptors wouldn't work but this did. No better measure of success.
A tener en cuenta:
1- Necesita alimentación, por lo que debes contar con que necesitar un acceso extra a la red.
2- La primera vez que lo usé me dio un error, debido a que no reconocía o no era compatible con la señal de la ps4.
3- SOLUCIÓN AL PROBLEMA:
PS4 > Configuración > Sistema > Desactivar "conectar HDCP"
Enchufar el monitor con la entrada VGA.
Iniciar ps4 en modo a prueba de fallos: Apagar la PS4 > al encender pulsar el boton de encendido durante 5 segundos.
Seleccionar "Cambiar resolución".
Elegir una resolución que soporte el monitor. En mi PS4 me permite elegir 480p y 720p, entre otras. Yo uso la 720, porque el típico monitor panoramico con entrada VGA de hace unos 4 o 5 años (tiene resoluciones del tipo 1024x...; 13XX x ....).
Mejor explicado con imágenes y fuente de esta explicación en este enlace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVa1txX8-oc
Gracias zeta506, porque cuando ya pensaba que estaba todo perdido y que había tirado el dinero, encontre el video.
Hay otras posibilidades, pero yo elegí esta.
Un saludo y espero que sea de ayuda.
I haven't tried it with a PS 3, but the instructions say it isn't compliant for hdcp protected material, which I assume means it won't show blue rays.