|Item Model Number||20953|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA-150|
|Package Dimensions||12.2 x 12 x 1.8 cm; 100 g|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 October 2017|
UGREEN USB 3.0 to SATA III Adapter Cable Support UASP, SATA to USB Converter for 2.5" 3.5” Hard Drives Disk HDD and Solid State Drives SSD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- UASP Supported: UGREEN USB 3.0 to SATA adapter supports UASP Transfer Protocol, 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
- Specially Designed For 2.5" HDD: Ugreen USB 3.0 to SATA 15+7 pin connector cable allows you to connect any standard 2.5" SATA HDD mobile enclosure to your computer/laptop via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook/PC hard drive. Please be kindly noted that 12V/2A center positive polarity power adapter (Power Adapter is not included) is necessarily required if 3.5" SATA HDD is connected.
- Up to 5bps Transfer Speed: This is USB 3.0 version, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0, data transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
- Wide Compatibility: UGREEN USB 3.0 sata hard drive adapter is compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring you operation system is Win 8,Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
- UGREEN's Premium Support: Friendly 12-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter For 2.5" SATA hard drive
With UASP supported, UGREEN USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter allows you enjoy a 20% faster speed than others.This USB SATA Adapter allows you to connect any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive to your computer via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook/PC hard drive quickly.
Fast Speed With UASP
Compared with other USB SATA converter without UASP, our UASP supported USB 3.0 to SATA converter allow you enjoy a 20% faster speed when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported.
Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III , actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD/SSD.
Backward compatible with previous versions of USB ports (1.0, 1.1&2.0).
Support Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring you operation system is Win 8,Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
Support 2.5" /3.5" SATA Hard Drive Disk / SSD Solid State Drive, 2.5" Mass Storage Class Drive .
1. No extra power required for 2.5" HDD/SDD.
2. For 3.5" HDD/SDD, Please connect 12V/2A power adapter for stable transmission(Power Adapter is not included in the package).
3. For UASP, only when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported, then the speed can be 20% faster.
4. Do NOT support BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Be warned that this device only works with 2.5 inch hard drives (laptop and SSD drives) out of the box simply because the USB interface can only provide sufficient power to run a 2.5 inch hard drive. If you intend to use this product on a 3.5 inch hard drive (desktop hard drive) then you will need a power cable similar to a laptop power cable to which it plugs in the back of this device to give added power... just ensure the power cable is rated at 12v output with a minimum of 2Amps.
Literally you plug this device into any SATA based hard drive and then plug the other end into any USB port on any other working computer (a USB 3.0 port will provide the fastest data transfer speeds). Naturally it goes without saying but once you connect the drives up DO NOT MOVE THE HARD DRIVE!!!
As soon as you connect the drive up to this device and plug it into a working computer, the computer will read the drive like it was a USB stick. From there you should be able to browse the hard drive and recover any files and folders you want.
VERDICT: It came well packaged and delivery was within two days of ordering. This device is handy for doing basic data recovery or if you need to transfer large amounts of data across from an old computer hard drive to a new system.. naturally the USB interface does create a bottleneck for large amounts of data but given it works so flawlessly and is so small and compact i honestly have nothing bad to say about this device. My one tip would be to remember to "Eject" the hard drive before you unplug it, similar to what you would do with a USB thumb drive, if you just yank the USB cable out and for arguments sake the hard drive was in the middle of writing data you could damage and corrupt the drive.
Handy and good value device to have. RECOMMENDED!
The unit feels cheap and flimsy, and the connector does not lock very securely onto the drive. I guess there isn't much that can be done about the connection, given the way the SATA connector is laid out. Still, I wouldn't want to risk using this device on anything other than a flat, solid surface. Maybe I'm being fussy, but I don't get the impression that it will stand hard use.
I'm using it with (Fedora) Linux. No additional drivers are required, and the transfer speed is surprisingly good (although I haven't actually benchmarked it). I've been using it to transfer data from a variety of other computers onto my new laptop.
Despite the wretched covid-19 situation, the device arrived in only a couple of days.
All in all, a good purchase.
It was very fast with no problems that I previously had on the power front. I used the free Samsung data migration tool software which did the job perfectly.
Also wanted to clone my C drive to new hard drive.
Attached to 3Tb drive and it worked straight away.
Used Seagate Disk Wizard to clone old C drive to new drive and again success at first attempt. Had not spotted that the power supply was optional extra but fortunately I had one which was suitable.
This worked fine (gave my tired old laptop a new lease of life for ~£30 outlay) and I've since used the cable to attach an SSD to my smart TV to give me live playback.
About the best value tech item I've ever bought!
works perfectly I like it