UGREEN HDMI to DVI Cable Bi Directional DVI-D 24+1 Male to HDMI Male High Speed Adapter Cable Support 1080P Full HD for Raspberry Pi, Roku, Xbox One, PS4 PS3, Graphics Card, Nintendo Switch etc
- UGREEN Bi-directional HDMI to DVI adapter cable makes it possible to connect HDMI-equipped source devices such as Laptop, Desktop, Blu-Ray, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Roku, Wii, DVD, and Set Top Box to your DVI-equipped HDTV, Display, Monitor, Projector; or connect DVI-equipped source devices to HDMI-enabled devices;
- Full HD 1080P Supported: This DVI-D 24+1 to HDMI cable is fully compatible with all HDTV formats, supporting resolution at 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1200, and 1080P;
- Double Shielding: Aluminum foil and braid ensure a stable signal transmission between devices; protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI);
- Excellent Construction: Gold-plated connectors and molded strain relief for durability, withstand multi times of plug and unplug; finger-tightened screws for a secure DVI connection;
- UGREEN's Premium Support: Friendly 12-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HDMI to DVI Cable Bi Directional High Speed Video Adapter Support 1080P for Raspberry Pi, Roku, Xbox One PS4 PS3, Graphics Card, Nintendo Switch
Enjoy the Visual Feast with Your Family on A Large Screen
UGREEN High-Speed HDMI to DVI-D (24+1) Adapter Cable allows you to connect your HDMI-equipped source devices such as Blu-Ray, Xbox 360, PS3, Apple TV, DVD, and Set Top Box to your DVI-enabled HDTV, Displays, Projectors and more. Moreover, you can also use it to connect DVI source devices, like laptop/ desktop to HDTV and displays with HDMI interface at high definition. Suitable for a conference, video, education, and gaming, enjoy an external display easily.
Stable Transmission, Bid Farewell to Flash Screen & Ghosting
Aluminium foil shielding + braid shielding + ground line, triple-shield protection, thicken tinned copper core, offer you a more stable signal transmission. And the PVC jacket makes it softer and more flexible.
Bidirectional HDMI to DVI Adapter! Two Modes Freely Switch
→Extended mode: Two screens show different content. One for work, another for entertainment.
→Mirror mode: Two screens show the same image. Enjoy the movies or play games on HDTV, which displays the same content as your computer desktop.
1.Fully compatible with all HDTV formats. Supports resolution up to 1080p
2.Triple shielding and gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion while offering optimum signal transfer,against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
3.24k Gold-Plated Connectors for more insertion and extraction.
4.30 AWG Oxygen-free copper for less signal loss transfer
Please Note — DVI does not support audio output, so a separated audio cable(not included) is needed for sound to transmit through
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Once connected it was simply a case of turning on the smart box and TV, changing the input source on the TV and the image was displayed on the TV. The connections worked first time and with a clear, distortion free image. It's important to note that as a bi directional HDMII to DV, rather than a HDMI to HDMI ONLY PICTURE will be transmitted via this method. In order to achieve sound either a 3.5mm Male Audio Jack to Male Audio Jack or a 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Twin RCA Phono Plugs Audio Cable is needed in order to achieve should, as the Ugreen HDMI to DVI D Cable WILL NOT achieve sound when used ALONE.
I'm really really happy with the picture quality achieved with this cable and that it does exactly what I bought it to do. If you have yet to upgrade your TV, so need backwards compatibility with a HDMI device, then on a price verse performance comparison then the Ugreen HDMI to DVI D Cable should warrant serious considerations.
I hope this review has been helpful in describing the experience of using this product and has been useful in you decision making process. If you have any questions about the Ugreen HDMI to DVI D Cable please don't hesitate to ask. Similarly if you found this review helpful please use the yes button below as it would be nice to know that my review helped someone.