Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $9.90 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
UGREEN Network Adapter USB 3.0 to Ethernet RJ45 LAN Gigabit Adapter for 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Supports Nintendo Switch Black
- WHAT IT IS: Ugreen USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection. It adds a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, Nintendo Switch or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- PROTECT OR REPLACE A BROKEN ETHERNET PORT: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a good accessory to protect the RJ45 Lan port in your expensive computer, or replace a broken Ethernet port.
- SPEED UP TO 5GBPS: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance over USB 3.0's 5Gbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Gigabit Ethernet adapter work with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Ugreen USB Gigabit Ethernet adapter is backed with lifetime warranty and customer service support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ugreen USB 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB. It is backward-compatible with all existing 10/100 networks. With it , you could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB 3.0 port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin,USB-Powered
3. Compatible with Nintendo Switch,Nintendo Switch Lite, Windows 10/XP/Vista/7/8,Mac 10.6-10.8/10.11 El Capitan, Linux kernel 2.6 and later
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
2. Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux systems
3.Reboot your PC after driver installation,then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4.Not supported on ARM-based Windows,including Surface RT and Surface 2
5.Mac System:System Preference--Network--Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7:Device Manager--USB-AX88179
7. This adapter does not support wii u.
UGREEN USB 3.0 Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter x1
|UGREEN Aluminum USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN USB C Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN TV Stick Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN USB Ethernet Adapter Hub|
|USB Port||USB 3.0||USB Type C||Micro USB||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Device||Laptop, PC, Nintendo Switch||USB C Laptop/PC||TV Stick||Laptop, PC, Nintendo|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works right out of the box, not much packaging there. Switch detects it right away and, well, just works.
I'm a bit worried about multiple reviews saying this one fails after a while, but so far I haven't had a single issue with it
I’d been looking at setting up my Nintendo Switch via Ethernet as the Wi-Fi can be spotty at times, and found this during Black Friday sales. It’s much cheaper than the official LAN adapter so I decided to give it a go. Works amazingly well and right out of the box too. I’ve done a few connection tests and on both a 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz the Switch averaged about 25-30Mbps down and 3Mbps up. Our connection is rated at 50/15Mbps. Hooking up the LAN adapter it jumped to 40-45Mbps down and 10Mbps up. So not bad.
The unit itself is small and compact and fits nicely when you connect it to the rear USB port on the Switch. (See pictures)
Overall I’m pretty happy with this little unit. If you have wifi problems with your Switch, invest in one of these.
Would recommend purchasing this for any switch users, much cheaper than the officially licensed adapter and supports USB 3.0.
Instantly worked, no drivers on Windows 10
Packaging and product looks nice - will update later on if any issues arise.
**Update: This started dropping out for me after a month of use.
Disconnects and reconnects frequently making it useless.
Not the cable or router as I have a 100mb ethernet on the same PC which works fine.
Checked on Amazon.com reviews, many people have the same issue.
The seller gave me a refund and offered me a discount on the next order as it may be a bad batch. I just opted not to bother risking it and went for a more expensive option.
It still drops once every day for a few seconds, but it's perfectly usable apart from that.
So YMMV with this, seller is helpful and if it doesn't work seller will help you
However, Amazon.com.au is great. Refund immediately after I sent a return/refund request.
Top international reviews
La vitesse de transfert est telle qu'annoncée et l'adaptateur semble de de bonne facture, les diodes orange et verte autour du connecteur rj45 remplissent leur fonction et je n'ai pas noté de surchauffe pour le moment (ça fait 10 minutes ceci dit). A voir à l'usage si la connectique tient le coup. Pour environ un tiers du prix (en vente flash) du modèle Dell, c'est une bonne économie.
J'ai beaucoup apprécié la petite boite en carton recyclé et les fascicules aussi recyclés, cohérents avec le nom de la marque (je m'attendais à un de ces horribles blisters en plastique indestructible à ouvrir avec une tronçonneuse). Par contre à l'intérieur il reste le sachet en plastique contenant l'adaptateur, le film anti rayures sur le plastique noir brillant, le bouchon sur la fiche usb et un cd-rom contenant le manuel... encore un effort ;)