UGREEN 3.5mm Male to Female Extension Cable Stereo Audio Extension Cord Adapter Gold Plated Compatible for iPhone, iPad or Smartphones, Tablets, Media Players (3FT)
- EXTEND YOUR 3.5MM AUX PORT: UGREEN 3.5mm male to female cable audio extension cable extends the connection between your iPhone, iPod, MP3 players, smarphones, tablet or any other 3.5mm aux port equipped devices to your headphone, earphone, speaker, car stereo or home theater system etc.
- PROTECT YOUR AUX PORT: This male to female audio cable is a great solution to protect your 3.5mm aux port from repeat pluging and unpluging. It's costy to buy a new device, while it's so easy to get a 3.5mm auxiliary aux cable.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability. Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality. Tangle-free design makes it easy to use and store. Step-down design makes it possible to work without removing your phone/tablet case.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: If you use TRRS headphones (4-conductor) with this extension cable, the audio will work but the Mic won't. It also does NOT work with the inline volume control on the headphone.
- UGREEN's PREMIUM SUPPORT: Friendly 18-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Premium 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Extension Cable
- UGREEN Premium 3.5mm extension cable could extend any 3.5mm auxiliary jack up to the longer length. It brings your favorite music by connecting your mobile devices, like an iPhone, iPod or any MP3 player to a car stereo or speaker system.
- Perfect quality let you enjoy a wonderful life. The slim metal case connector allows you to plug it to your source device without taking off your mobile/Tab case.
Stereo Sound Quality
Dual-shielding, high purity copper material, and durable Golden-plated connectors. Seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high-quality sound, while ensuring reliability and lossless audio transmission.
Plug & Play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device.
This 3.5mm male to female audio cable Does Not support Microphone.
Premium quality metal connectors: straight head Stereo Jack 3.5 mm male to female.
24K Gold plated plugs for optimum sound quality.
Pure copper provides maximum's conductivity and durability.
Connect your Cell Phone, iPod, MP3 player, Tablet or PC to your home audio system.
UGREEN 3.5mm Male to female extension Stereo Cable x1
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It is also of a construction/material that is easy to loop when not in use and feels like it won't crimp or break easily. The sound quality when in use is no different to when using earphones directly (at least not to my ears).
Well worth the price.
The packaging is compact and decent quality, and whilst the wire may seem a little flimsy, perhaps able to break away at the connectors... you're not meant to be putting any audio cable through hell, especially 3.5mm ones.
If you want a proper strong solution in case you often venture out into mordor or through the temple of doom, buy a 3.5mm jack to 1/4 inch adapter (which UGREEN stock!), a 1/4 inch jack lead and a 1/4 inch jack to 3.5mm adapter... or just look after your cables properly!
Wicked product and I can't wait to see how much it helps me in the future.
Enter the ugreen audio cable extension. At 2M it's a very good length cable to allow for suitable cable management and allows you to, without leaving your chair, switch your audio outputs from different headphones, to speakers, or to even another external source.
This would be ideal in situations where you have extravagant audio setups for a room, but I have enjoyed using it for my own desktop.
I have noticed no dip in sound quality whilst using it over plugging my headset in directly. It's cable is akin to that of a video game controller and so it fairly durable.
Fantastic product all-round.
The audible difference in sound quality compared to a very cheap cable is probably negligible, however the build quality of these seems a lot better than cheaper cables I've used in the past. They are still a little bit expensive for what they are though, especially because I needed more than one.
I really like 3.5mm sockets on these cables as they are very slimline and I have no problem plugging 3 of them into the back of my soundcard with plenty of clearance between each plug.
As these will probably rarely be moved I can't see any problems developing with them. However, if you are using them to extend headphones i.e. on a mobile device then wear and tear will come into play.
Quality isn't lost at all and the extra movement allowed certainly stops me ripping the headset off by accident when I move too far away from the desk. The cable also has a nice rubber texture and doesn't collect dusk like some cheap cables available.
At the end of the day it's just a cable, so I'll keep this review brief. The build quality is excellent, the connectors are nice and snug, there's no added noise in the background and I didn't notice any lag being introduced.
I've bought other Ugreen products before and, yes, they do cost more than the alternatives, but they do make genuinely high quality stuff.