- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- ASIN: B07MHTS8VN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 54 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
27,947 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- #9 in Gym Totes
UIYTR Yoga Mat Gym Bag Fitness Bags for Women Men Training Sac De Sport Travel Gymtas Nylon Outdoor Travel Sports Carry On Gym Bag (Black)
|Price:||+ $12.00 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: High quality Waterproof Polyester
- This gym bag with shoes compartment is ventilated with air flow holes to keep your shoes and dirty gear separate with clean stuff
- Unique fashion design make it suitable for gym bag,also good for daily use.
- We provide lifetime warranty, please contact us through order whenever you meet quality problem
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The shape is unique and has an elastic clasp so you can carry your yoga mat on the top, exterior.
The only drawback is the quality of the material, it feels a bit cheap. But I still decided to keep it since it feels like it'll hold up until I want to get a new bag anyways.
I wasn’t expecting much but this bag is PERFECT!
Lots of pockets, easily fits my shoes and the outer pockets are big enough to fit my shaker cup! Just plan canvas, seems well made. Very impressed!!
it's somewhat difficult to get a sense of this bag's size based on the photographs with the model. here i will say that i, too, am a petite asian woman, who had previously been on the lookout for a gym bag of similar size and functionality (separate shoe space, please) to the adidas defender ii, but without the arguable little-league vibe... and here was a solution that exceeded my expectations. when i bring it to work out, i don't look like i've packed for a long vacation. it wouldn't be a bad choice for a weekender, either, though.
also not clearly advertised:
- there are actually two phone-sized pockets WITHIN the main compartment, and one more with a zipper (!).
- not sure why one of the peripheral pockets is labeled a "cell phone pocket" here, because those four can probably hold a standard-size water bottle each.
- the strap that fastens across the main compartment over the zipper is elasticated for the purpose of securing a rolled yoga mat. it is not tight across the top of the bag.
- haven't measured the depth of the shoe compartment, but if you wear a relatively small size, you can pretty much throw your shoes in there any which way and still be able to bring along at least a towel and a change of clothes, not to mention small items like keys and deodorant.