ULTRAIDEAS Men’s Warm Memory Foam Slippers with Wool-Like Collar & Polar Fleece Lining, Suede House Shoes Indoor/Outdoor
- Classic design: Traditional moccasin design with unique twill upper which decorated with suede collar and 360º lace design, provides a vintage but distinctive look. Due to our slipper’s thick wool lining, you might feel a bit tight at first, but please give them 1-2 days, and they will fit better.
- High quality material: Woolen twill upper, suede collar, soft plush lining, thick memory foam cushion. All make this slippers a great choice for you.
- Ultimate comfort: Ultra-soft plush lining with high-density memory foam, these slippers can perfectly adapt your feet and offer you a new wearing experience. They're warm, but not sweaty. They're firm, but not hard.
- Durable & anti-skid rubber sole: These slippers are designed with special wave pattern, which are perfect for indoor and outdoor. It sturdy enough for you to wear outside to fetch the mail, take a walk around the house, walk the dog, etc.
- Excellent gift: The super warm slippers are the great choice as an excellent gift for your hard-working dad, husband or your friends. At the end of a long day slip the feet into these comfy slippers from ULTRAIDES and feel instantly pampered.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Package Dimensions : 28.45 x 15.49 x 3.56 cm; 458 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 June 2019
- ASIN : B07RTXW6ZK
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,624 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #59 in Men's Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
They are warm comfortable and look pretty robust. Soles are good enough to wear outside the house while taking out the bins or in the garden. No idea how long they will last, but even if its only a few months I'd certainly consider another pair the same.
The first thing I noticed when taking these out of the packaging was how well put together they are. The stitching and material chose is fantastic for a sub £20 pair of slippers. The felt like material at the top is very thick, which does make them pretty warm. The suede that wraps around the slippers are very low cut, it barely feels like suede to be honest, but it is hard wearing. The rubber sole is very tough. They don't flex a lot, and it make this slipper feel like a shoe in some ways.
1 month on, and they're still very comfortable. The memory foam insole is still soft, supportive and bounces back. The wool-like liner is the only part showing age, with it being tad rougher. It might just need to be put in the wash. I'm very confident that these will last more than 12 months, unlike many other pairs I've tried.
I will update this in a few months, but so far so good!
Ask me in a years time to see if they have lasted!