It's time to burn your guitar and ukulele since you will fall in love with the beautiful sound of the Kalimba.
About UNOKKI Kalimba
1. Kalimba is an African musical instrument. Some of the other names are Mbira, Likembe, Sanza, 17 Keys Thumb Piano, Finger Piano , Thumb Piano, Hand Piano, Pocket Piano, Portable Piano and so on.
2. The wood-etched shadow of the leaf represents free and hope of life - give you my best wishes!
3. UNOKKI Kalimba thumb piano is a great personal instrument and travels well, portable for various kinds of situations.
4. You wanna start immediately by playing simple stuff? This 17s key kalimba can be simplified by "blocking off" the upper 7 notes, leaving the central 10 notes(from note E to note D) and using the instructional materials for the 10 key kalimba.
International C Tune
Every Thumb Piano is tuned and tested before shipped. The tone is the same as a piano: International C tune.
Playing finger piano is enjoyable, and easy to learn. It's the best gift to helping people enjoy their family time, to giving children the enlightenment of music, to sharing moments of memory making with your lover, to surprise your friends or colleague...
1 * Kalimba
1 * Silicone Finger Protector
1 * Instructions
1 * Cloth Bag
1 * Red and green stickers
1 * Tuning Hammer
1 * Polishing cloth
How to tune:
1. Tuning tool
Portable tuner, tuned piano or cellphone(iOS users can download Tuner Lite or insTuner, Android user can download gstrings), or a tuning hammer. There are many free apps for both types of devices. Just search for "Tuner".
2. Tuning steps:
(1) Pluck the middle tine of the Kalimba.
(2) Use the tuning hammer to tune the tine, until the note in the tuner matches the default note and the pointer directing to the center position.