USB C to HDMI Adapter(4K), Proxima Direct 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Type C Hub Multiport Converter and USB C Fast Charging Port Converter Adapter for Apple MacBook iPad Pro Nintendo Switch/Monitor, Silver
- 3-in-1 USB-C to HDMI Adapter: Perfect design USB Type-C to HDMI / USB-C/ USB 3.0 Multiport Adapter. Pocket size is good to carry it around. Perfect for home-theater entertainment, office, presentation, exhibition, teaching etc.
- Support 4K*2K HD Resolution Adapter: 3 in 1 USB C to HDMI adapter supports the video resolution up to UHD 2160P (3840x2160) at 30 Hz and provides vivid video, ultra HD, clearer picture and better view without any shaking. Note: The video/audio output ONLY works for device with Type-c port 3.1.
- Fast Data Sync and Charging: USB type c 3.1 hub supports high speed data transfer up to 5Gbps (5120Mbps),10x faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps).It works with U disk, hard drive disk, mouse, keyboard and other USB devices. The Type-c Female port is for charging your device while transferring data stably and fast.
- Broad compatibility: It can support a wide series of USB C / Thunderbolt 3 equipped devices,works well with 2015/16/17/18 MacBook/MacBook Pro,Macbook air2018,Ipad Pro2018,imac2017, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8 Note 8/9, Surface Book 2,Dell XPS 12/13/15,Acer Spin7, Acer Chromebook R13, Lenovo 900/910,Google Chromebook Pixel, HP Spectre X2/X360/Elitebook Folio G1/X2 1012 G1 etc, And also monitor & projector with HDMI port.
- Durable anodizing aluminum housing case ensures rigidity, heat dissipation, EMI protection. Besides, well matches the Mac Style. Simple Plug-and-Play operation and easy installation without any additional drivers or powers. Fast connect to your second display.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
4K HDMI Video Output:
Resolution up to 4K, clear, fluent, no shaking pictures and videos.
Easily to cast phone / laptop screen to TV/ projector/ monitor, watching movies like NETFLIX and play games.
USB 3.0 Port:
Fast data transfer and sync, high speed data transfer up to 5Gbps (5120Mbps),10x faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), no need other software or drivers, just plug in, easily access to files and photos from devices like U disk, hard drive disk, phones.
When connected to some smart devices like phones/ iPad/ keyboard, it can be used for charging power, convenient and durable.
USB C Quick Charging Port:
Compact design with USB C 3.1 port, when connect to devices like macbook / chromebook which has usb c port, be easily able to charge them in parallel.
Small Size: not bulky, easily to put it into pocket and bring around to parties/ speeches/ activities.
Durable anodizing aluminum housing case ensures rigidity, heat dissipation, EMI protection.
Super Compatible for PC
-MacBook Pro 15"/13",2018/17/16/15
-iMac/ iMac Pro, 2017 -2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
-New Acer Switch Alpha 12
-Dell XPS 12/13/15, Dell Latitude
-HP Spectre X2,X360,Elite X2 1012/ Elitebook Folio G1
-HP ZBook 15 G3 Mobile Workstation
-Acer Spin 7/ Chromebook R13, Acer Aspire V Nitro 15
-ZBook 15 G3 Mobile Workstation
-Lenovo Yoga 900/910
-Sumsung Chromebook Plus
-HUAWEI MateBook X/ Par
-Acer Swift 7 SF713-51-M5MP(NX.GK6CN.002)
-Tian Bao Air
Super Compatible for Cell Phone(with DP Alt Mode):
-Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, S9/S9 Plus,Note 8
-Huawei Mate10/ P20
-LG G5/LG V20
-Lumia 950/950 XL
1 x 3-in-1 USB-C to HDMI Multiport Adapter
* other devices in the listings are not included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The adaptor works most of the time, but often gets loose and loses connection with the monitor, and it can happen occasionally even when it isn't touched in any way.
Overall it does the job for the price, but it's unreliable and based on my experience so far, I don't expect it to last for long.