- ASIN: B00BQWTGIS
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 1.3 cm ; 136 g
- Release Date: 27 May 2014
- Customer Reviews: 153 customer ratings
Watch Dogs - PC
|Price:||+ $7.52 Delivery|
Amazon Global Store
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION: Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city's ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- HACK THE CITY: Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city's CTOS can become your weapon.
- HIGH OCTANE DRIVING: Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
Amazon Global Store
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what's happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it's not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 13% (13%)||13%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Also, I thought I would get more DLCs from it... there were none for PC (for more infos, see:
As for the game, I own the PC version and contrary to other comments, I found driving quite easy (similar to easier to playing strictly racing games). Just add control with the arrows if you are a right-hand person (I personnally was alternating between arrows and WASD when I needed to use the mouse for camera at the same time, which you don't during races). I agree with the lack of ability to save everywhere and then load to that same spot, but as you can save at an ATM which can be found at every corner of almost any street, it is not so annoying. And if you find it too difficult, change your play style, use stealth kills, focus pills, go buy the best weapons! Money is almost too easy to get in this game.
I enjoyed playing every side quest (got the platinum achievement on difficult), and I really liked the idea of multiplayer woven within a single player campaign. It was one of my first attempts with multiplayer, and even if it caused me some insomnia at night, this was a great experience and fun to try beating other players at different games. And if you are bad at it, you can get better by learning from other players... And when you want a pause from invasions (and play the sidegames relaxed) but doesn't want to reset your online reputation, you can just start Uplay offline!
There are a few things that could be improved (like the respawn locations in the multiplayer game "Decryption"), but overall, I hope to see other games of this kind in the near future.
takes forever to load