- Item Weight: 249 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- ASIN: B078RL9DF1
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 87 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,325 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Bra Cup: Removable and replaceable. Built-in, Wire-free.
- Care: Cold water. Hand wash with mild soap. Dry flat.
- Uhnice One-piece color-block swimsuit with boyleg.
- Sporty, contrast side splicing and piping creates a slimming effect.
- Please refer to the size measurement below before buying (Please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement.)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this for swimming at the pool so overall it does what's its designed for.
I am 5ft1 so the size issue is probably due to height.
Please treat this seriously and investigate why?
Top international reviews
Having been a daily lap swimmer for most of my life, I am very aware of sizing a bathing suit. This suit is remarkably well constructed and I found the fit to be excellent. There are removable breast pads and itis completely lined for an modesty concerns.
If you swim a lot, no bathing suit is gonna last forever. Between chlorine, salt water and/or the sun it will begin to disintegrate after normal use. But at this price & quality I just keep an extra suit handy when the time comes for replacement.
Problem is, and I was not expecting this at all, the sand at the beach had collected between the material and created a semi-large ball of sand that all fell to the bottom where the seams of the shorts are! It made sitting a pain. It showed too so I'm sure it looked ridiculous...
I'm guessing it is due to sitting on the sand while the waves crashed in, but I really wished it hadn't gone inbetween the two materials and become inaccessible.
I may have to cut to get rid of the sand.
Additionally. The back had frayed and pills showed near the bottom.
This was my second time wearing it while the previous was the day before was at a pool. Kinda disappointed in the end besides the fit. Not how I wanted to track sand in.
I gave them my size but these people has NO Understanding of the American sizes. They must believe XXL to them is L.
I do not recommend this sight.