- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Item Model Number: YFUI-ROMPERS
- ASIN: B07K2H556N
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 159 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
50,427 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #16 in Men's Overalls
Uideazone Men Summer Shorts 3D Printed Bro Romper Jumpsuit One Piece Romper Outfits
- Washing method: Machine Washable, Suggestion Hand Washed
- Features:Pineapple,Haiwaii Style, American Flag print, Slim fit, Short sleeve, Button down blouse, Elastic waist, Chest and side pockets
- Zipper Fly Closure, shorts with Deep Side pockets that can keep all your personal items safe
- Short Sleeve, Calf-Length Pants, This One Piece Overall with elastic waist band that comfortably fits waists of all sizes
- Notice:Some of customers shared their experience who said that the waist is a little larger,so our factory did a rubber band on the waist,please don't worry about it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top international reviews
Length and all that are as expected.
I noticed the weight guidelines, and I did not fall into them. I am greasy, short, and fat. 5'7" & 175 lbs
I should have heeded those guidelines more carefully, because, as expected, the cut is a more athletic fit.
Ah well, my bad. A medium would have been the right size, if I didn't look like I was smuggling a watermelon..
A larger size would look silly, it would be too long and be far too large around the chest.
If I can do 200,000,000 crunches before July, I might be able to wear it this season...I'm on #5, so wish me luck.
I would order again, easily, though at a different weight.
I wish the shorts were a bit shorter. I'm short so they just about reach my knees. I suppose I could hem them easily.
I’m a smaller frame (I wear XS a lot) so the fit was a bit bigger on me. It’s made of a nylon material so it definitely doesn’t breathe. Probably not great in really hot weather, but the benefit is that you can fully unzip in the front for a slightly sexy look. The downside for me was there was a strong plastic smell when it came out of the bag.
Let’s be real here though. These aren’t everyday clothes. Hahah. You’re not gonna be able to wear some of the patterns often, and this was more of a gag gift/costume for me.
For what it was and what I expected out of this outfit, it’s a solid romper!
Bought an XXl.
Tight in the belly and very tight in the shoulders. These run small I would say.