|Package Dimensions||63.5 x 29.21 x 8.89 cm; 1.95 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Battery type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
|Item Weight||1.95 kg|
Banjo Ukulele Concert Size 23 Inch With Bag Tuner Strap Strings Pickup Picks Ruler Wrench Bridge (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- 1. The drum head of Kmise banjolele made of polyester with great elasticity has a quick response. Equipped with superior Aquila String from Italy and high quality closed geared tuners, this banjolele can not only produce a bright and percussive tone but also be in an accurate intonation and stay in tune well.
- 2. Compared with other banjoleles, Kmise banjolele with action 3mm at the 12th fret is very comfortable for beginners to learn because players do not need to press too hard with such a low action. Preset with truss rod inside the neck, players can adjust the action with the wrench as needed. Smooth fretboard and neat fret wires also offer comfortable touch and protect hands from being scratched.
- 3. Multifunctional strap with an adjustable length from 45.6'' to 66.1'' can release the pressure of the banjolele and set hands free to play. The strap equips with two hooks can allow players not to drill a hole on the banjolele but fasten the hook on the metal frame and tie the leather belt on either headstock or strap lock.
- 4. Kmise banjolele has various playing methods. It can be in a traditional resonator style or an open back style by detaching its back. Traditional resonator style produces a mellower, softer sound while the open back style has a brighter sound. The package also comes with a piezo pickup that can connect the recording equipment for stage performance, which makes Kmise banjolele a super playable and multifunctional musical instrument.
- 5. Kmise provides 90-day warranty for the banjolele and lifetime string replacement. If there is any problem with Kmise banjolele, please feel free to contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problem ASAP.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
While it isn't known who first conceived the idea of a banjo ukulele, but we all know The banjo-ukulele is a four-stringed musical instrument with a small banjo-type body and a fretted ukulele neck, a mix between a Ukulele and a Banjo.
The instrument achieved its greatest popularity in the 1920s and 1930s, and combines the small scale, tuning, and playing style of a ukulele with the construction and distinctive tone of a banjo, hence the name. Its development was pushed by the need for vaudeville performers to have an instrument that could be played with the ease of the ukulele, but with more volume, designed it for those ukulele players who want more of that sweet ukulele tone blended with the pop and snap of the banjo.
Tightening or loosening the drum head, through adjusting the tension hooks fitted around the outside of the drum results in a change in tone.
The head typically has a firm tension. Tightening it so that it is rock hard to the touch gives a bright sound with good note distinction, but less bass response. Loosening it so it is softer, yet still tight enough to keep the bridge in place with the tension of the strings, results in a warmer, less bright sound. The bridge floats on the head and is held in place by the tension of the strings.v Back and Side: Sapele
Frets: Copper Fretwire
Finish: Brown Gloss
Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
Tuners: Closed Gear Tuning Pegs
Strings: Aquila String
Inlay: Blacke Inlay
Binding: White ABS
Number of Frets: 18v Nut Width: 1.38"
Scale Length: 15" Concert
Drum size: 21.5cm (8.46â)
Weight: 2.6 lbs.
1 Pcs Banjo-Uke;1 Pcs Bag;1 Pcs Tuner;1 Pcs Strap;1 Set String;1 Pcs Pickup;1 Pcs Bridge;1 Pcs Wrench;1 Pcs Ruler;3 Pcs Picks
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|