Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.64 delivery
Ulanzi Phone Tripod Mount Adapter/Vertical Bracket Smartphone Holder/Cell Phone Clip Clipper Sidekick 360 Degree Smartphone Video Tripod Clamp Compatible for iPhone Xs X 7 Plus Samsung Android
- √ Mount any smartphone with or without a case to a Tripod,Video Slider ,Ring Light ,Stabilizer ,Handle Grip
- √ Let's you rotate your phone into portrait mode (vertical) or landscape mode (horizontal) without having to take your phone out of the adapter
- √ FITS ALL SMARTPHONES WITH OR WITHOUT A CASE and it works with large, bulky, heavy duty, or life-proof cases
- √ Multiple mounting locations let you position the adapter the way you need to on any tripod, monopod, selfie stick or other filming device that has 1/4" - 20 mounts
- √ Helps you shoot steady video for Facebook Live, Periscope, and other live streaming Vlogging platforms
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ulanzi Universal Smartphone Mount is the only tripod, selfie stick, or monopod mount you'll need to take amazing pictures and cinematic video with your smartphone.
And yes...your phone will work with the mount. Just adjust the height of the clamp to get the right fit for your phone.
The thumb screw makes it easy to secure your phone into the mount without causing damage to your phone or case.
This smartphone mount is essential for novice and professional filmmakers looking to use their smartphones as their primary recording device.
So take a tripod or monopod and a Ulanzi Universal Smartphone Mount with you the next time you go out into this great big world, and capture some amazing moments in high-def with clarity and no shakiness.
- Works with all current smartphones on the market with or without a case
- Adjustable clamp height between 2.3 - 4 inches / 58mm - 105mm
- Uses industry standard 1/4" - 20 mounts
- Lets you rotate your phone vertically (Portrait) and horizontally (Landscape)
- Guides located on the back to assist with horizontal or vertical positioning
- Smartphone holder is detachable from rotation riser
- Smartphone holder has two mounting locations
If You need a Metal Phone Tripod Mount with Cold Shoe Mount ,here is the ASIN: B07BBNSGR6
If you need a iPad Tripod Mount ,here is the ASIN: B01K9L589C
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's also easy to set up. It's just as simple as screw it onto the tripod and you're good to go.
Because of its ability to shoot your smartphone in both horizontal and vertical views, this product is also great for Tik Tok users who don't want to either get someone else to hold their smartphone or to search around the house for items to keep it upright. As long as you have a tripod to use this product with, just twist the knob at the back and you'll be able to set the rotation to vertical stance. Just make sure to twist the knob back to secure it.
Overall, this is a great product for not just Tik Tok users, but for those who have a tripod and want to get more out of smartphone shooting. Simple and easy to use, this comes highly recommended.
Added to this, today, I needed a difficult subjective shot of a Strelitzia (Bird of Paradise flower). Picture a gentleman of Advanced Middle Age, clambering into a raised garden and forcing through thickets: the tripod and the Ulanzi came with me, and bewtween us, we delivered the shot.
Top international reviews
Initial impressions. Nice box. It's made in Shenzhen, China and the manufacturer clearly labels the name of company, origin, company website, etc... As for the unit itself, it's sturdy and appears to be well made. The frame is plastic and hardware is metal. Instead of a spring, this tightens onto the phone with a knob, which tightens a bolt, compressing the jaw of the device. I was able to tighten it to a nice firm level without any problems. Rotation of the phone is controlled with a similar knob in the back. I was able to tighten that enough so that the phone would not rotate even with gentle force. There is sufficient depth in the jaws to accommodate a fairly thick case, or even a finger ring retention case.
For the plus series iPhones, or larger phones on the Android size, I recommend the knob vs the spring based holders.
This one appears to be good, and unless it breaks unexpectedly, I'm pretty happy with it.
* Fits a wide range of phones. I have an iPhone 5 in a case and an iPhone 6+ in a case. Both fit.
* Nicely made. It's plastic, yeah, but certainly strong enough to hold a phone. Brass thread inserts are good.
* Portrait + landscape orientation.
* You can pop out the plug in the rotational axis and reverse it so: 1) the foot points the "right" way, and 2) the screen isn't blocked. Less, uh, "detail-oriented" persons would simply point the mount the other way (like the pic in the listing), but I like this feature.
* Realistically, none, given the price, and its complete adequacy for the task at hand.
If you want something to use a lot keep looking but if you want to use it occasionally this might work for you. Though I'd recommend keeping some epoxy on hand to fix it once it breaks. Seems to me if they had used a few extra pennies in the manufacture of this there'd be far fewer disappointed users.
All in all, though. the product works for me at its affordable lower-end price point.