Ultimate Grip Liquid Sports Chalk - 250ml + 50ml - Over 250 Uses - 100% Fully Refundable
- NO MESS - Ultimate Grip Liquid Chalk leaves no marks on equipment unlike normal powered chalk
- SWEAT PROOF - Our special formula is repellant to water particles and is perfect for any sports which requires a strong grip
- EASY TO USE AND APPLY - Just apply a small dime sized drop to the palm of your hand and spread for 3-5 seconds
- PORTABLE - Our 250ml bottle will fit in any bag, and our 50ml bottle will fit in any pocket or can be clipped to any straps
- SAFE INGREDIENTS and 100% FULLY REFUNDABLE if you are not happy with our product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultimate Grip Liquid chalk is premium chalk which is perfect for all sports including weightlifting, gymnastics, rock climbing, and baseball. The chalk leaves little to no mess on other objects during use. The chalk has a unique formula that soaks up all moisture, especially sweat, resulting in a perfect grip for all sports. The liquid chalk comes in a durable plastic bottle which is dispensed via an easy to use flip top cap. We are selling this liquid chalk in a bundle, which includes a 250ml bottle and a 50ml bottle, perfect for keeping at home or on the go. The ingredients we use are 100% safe and skin friendly. If there is any irritation after using the chalk please stop immediately.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1) Liquid Grip brand leaves a sticky/tacky film on your hands to give better grip. This liquid chalk doesn't. This brand feels no better than regular chalk
2) because this doesn't leave a tacky film on your hands, the chalk doesn't stick on your hands and ends up getting everywhere. My barbell, plates, and clothes are covered with white powder. It doesn't last as long as Liquid Grip.
I won't be ordering this brand next time. It's no better than regular chalk.
My second bottle also smelled very different from my first bottle. First bottle had a more rubbing alcohol smell and the second one just smelled different and definitely not an alcohol smell.