The Ultimate Harry Potter and Philosophy: Hogwarts for Muggles Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
A philosophical exploration of the entire seven-book Harry Potter series.
Harry Potter has been heralded as one of the most popular book series of all time, and the philosophical nature of Harry, Hermione, and Ron's quest to rid the world of its ultimate evil is one of the many things that make this series special. The Ultimate Harry Potter and Philosophy covers all seven titles in J.K. Rowling's groundbreaking series and takes fans back to Godric's Hollow to discuss life after death, to consider what moral reasoning drove Harry to choose death, and to debate whether Sirius Black is a man or a dog. This book will be the definitive guide for all fans looking to appreciate the series on a deeper level.
- Covers a range of intriguing topics such as the redemption of Severus Snape, the power of love, and destiny in the wizarding world
- Gives you a new perspective on Harry Potter characters, plot lines, and themes
- Makes a perfect companion to the Harry Potter books and movies
Packed with interesting ideas and insights, The Ultimate Harry Potter and Philosophy is an ideal companion for anyone interested in unraveling the subtext and exploring the greater issues at work in the story.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||7 hours and 55 minutes|
|Author||William Irwin, Gregory Bassham|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||10 July 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 15,121 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
8 in History & Criticism of Children's Literature
18 in Science Fiction History & Criticism
19 in History & Criticism of Science Fiction & Fantasy