Umenice Uv Protection Umbrella Golf Size UPF 50+
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE SIZE-：60" arc, 51" diameter. Provides coverage for up to 3 people.
- WIND RESISTANT： the latest high-tech components, materials and design prevent high winds from turning your umbrella inside-out. Spilling the wind through the vented Double Diamond canopy keeps the wind from blowing you around.
- KEEPS YOU DRY IN RAIN：Ultra high density micro weave fabric repels water and dries quickly.
- PROTECTS YOUR SKIN： UPF 50+ . Blocks 99.75% of UVA and 99.85% of UVB.
- KEEPS YOU COOLER UNDER THE SUN：Silver color coating reflects heat and creates your own personal shade zone. Unique Double Diamond canopy vents hot air that may build up under the canopy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sun and Rain Protection Golf Umbrella UPF 50+, by Umenice
Every golfer should have this large umbrella in their golf club bag.
Protects skin from sun damage.
Provides cool shade protection from the heat of the sun.
Also sheds rain (and snow, and hail!)
Not just for golfers! Great while walking the dog, or while watching the kids' soccer games.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
Surprised by how smooth and easy it is to close and lock.
I'm glad the cover sheath has a loop;
I can hang this 38 incher from a wall hook.
Large enough to provide quality snuggle time for 2.
I really like my clear plastic umbrella.
I wish I could get one of this size.
Don't be afraid to use this umbrella if you need to stay out of the sun. After surgery to remove skin canders, this was the alternative to greasing up with sunblock.
Every time I walk with this, I get at least one comment like "Man, what a great idea" ... or "Oh my, I need to get one of those". . . . and more. I've had at least two other people buy this or similar and thank me for showing them.
Unfortunately the cover was lost in the wind the FIRST time I used it, and have no replacement.
On the down side : it's made in China. There's no help if something goes wrong.
Walk in the shade!